Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

When I played through the Island I felt like everything was too powerful. You were a walking arsenal with maxed weapons and the enemies were designed with that in mind and it just feels like...there's a weird power imbalance? Power Creep?

I didn't mind the parts with the regenerators/iron maidens in the more lab-like areas, but the sound design just make me want to leap out of skin.

seconding the mini-guns and cattle prods feeling to modern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

I found the worst thing about Chris' campaign was that it was actually more difficult coop than solo in a lot of the sections. I played as Peirs and having to always hope that I had enough sniper ammo constantly so I could cover, plus the running away sections made it even more of a pain than solo.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

Playing as agent is hilarious, took me by surprise when my partner went to the next section and warped ahead of them. Kind of wish they were just hanging out in the background during cut-scenes, too, just to make it complete.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

Bring back Leon's white running shoes in RE2make.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

There's a few parts of Chris' campaign that ARE easier alone. Anything involving running away from things while climbing over things was much, much harder with a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

The brick is beauty. I ended up leveling it up right away as a joke and it ended up being my best decision I've ever made.

Can't you get the non-gun partners regenerating health, too? I remember a lot of the late game my boyfriend would end up trivializing a with Moira or Natalia. I'd just run in circles and take pot-shots. Made a lot of the sneaking sections easier too, because he'd go ahead and eat a couple hits while I covered him.