Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

I've been playing Agent Hunt a good amount. Anyone know if there is any benefit to attacking AI partners? It sucks that they are unkillable, but at least it screws the player out of a revive if they need it.

So far, my best kill has been one shot of acid spit at Leon in the catacombs area. (Chapter 3?) I managed to nail him from above and far away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Is Jake Chapter 2 the only time stealth comes up? If so, well it certainly sucks and is not needed, but it wasnt game breaking.

In other words, Jakes campaign so far (I finished Chapter 2) is the weakest, but still nothing that makes me want to proclaim the game a 4 or 5 outta 10.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Since RE5 Gold is going free for PSN Plus, anything I should know tipwise? Ill be playing most of the time with a coop buddy.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

poptart_fairy posted:

Wait, DLC stuff appears in-game? I've never noticed it. :psyduck:

Yup. The Chicago Typewriter you can buy as DLC has popped up in the raid store a few times.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

RoanHorse posted:

Have they been confirmed as Raid Mode weapons as well?
Also I want rankings in Raid Mode, dammit.

Its weird not having rankings. Makes me think its another bonehead move from Capcom, like when Online Coop arrives suddenly the rankings system will open up.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

poptart_fairy posted:

Something tells me Moira's refusal to use guns is going to be tied into her accidentally shooting the dude.

The episodes are probably going to be "What If?" kinda things.

Im also thinking Moiras fear of guns is going to be about her accidently killing her sister or mom. Bonus points if one of em was transformed by a virus.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Static Rook posted:

Finally playing through Episode 2...gently caress this fire guy. Maybe I'll just stick with Raid mode.

Do you have a shotgun? Heres a PROTIP! Shoot the fire guy with the shotgun. He will die.

If you cant handle the fire guy you should just quit now. Raid mode will probably make you rage and break something.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

The Skeep posted:

Raid mode fun fact: stack Leon's and cipher's skills together to break the game by becoming an unstoppable melee hurricane. :getin:

Wait, so Leons knife skill affects the katana? :confused: I heard it didn't?

Can anyone else confirm if that and other knife skills work with the katana? Sounds almost too good to be true.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

The worst reward is what you get for buying all campaign skills, including Dodge Cancel.

1000 BP :shrug:

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Vakal posted:

Meanwhil, all Chris got on his first day joining S.T.A.R.S was a Back to the Future 3 calendar.

Reminds me of how Silent Hill 1 had Kindergarten Cop pictures in the school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

I was relieved that the remake still takes place in 1998. Also Leon definitely looks different now, but it reminds me of how Chris looks off in RE7.

And yeah that poster is amazing.