Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

thehumandignity posted:

I don't know if I can really recommend buying it full price yet, without legit playing co-op and trying the multiplayer modes, but if you were interested in it before, know that I like what I've seen so far. It is a fun co-op shooter based on Resident Evil.

Well, this is a good sign; I was wondering if I should get it the moment it goes on sale. That said:

thehumandignity posted:

Well it looks like ORC is broken! Like, impossibly impeding game progress broken. I've reached a cutscene with a QTE that freezes a few seconds in. The cutscene progresses, you can hear things happening, but the screen freezes, and then a few seconds later I hear the death screen. I'm not even able to retry because the screen remains frozen. I'm forced to quit to the menu.

What's an ORC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Well drat, that sucks; I really looked forward to going all Left 4 Dead on Raccoon City :(

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

thehumandignity posted:

Well, for all its flaws, I do really like ORC, so does anyone want to bro it up in co-op?

I actually tried buying it- only to find that it's not available in my region :suicide: Oh sure, we allow Hitman and the Witcher, but not RE.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

thehumandignity posted:

what

I don't know what the gently caress.

CommissarMega fucked around with this message at 12:50 on May 20, 2012