Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I just finished ORC. I rented it from redbox about 4 hours ago. The length didn't bother me at all , it was a very good rental game. What bothers me is that after I finished it, in the stats screen, there was a stat for "zombie shields used". I would've appreciated the game telling me that I could do that. Then again, I would also appreciate being able to revive my teammate without dropping and picking up my weapon 400 plus times. Also, is there some kind of secret to fighting those drat tyrants? It must be the fact that I played with the ridiculously stupid A.I., but it took upwards of 20 minutes to kill those god drat things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I thought I was good at games until I played RE2make. I'm stuck on the fight with Birkin where he throws tanks of fuel at me. I can't seem to wear him down at all and get killed pretty handily. Had to put it aside for a bit and play some Far Cry.