Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
All this Resident Evil 6 talk.. I never beat the game because when I finally got it none of my friends had already beaten it and didn't want to play it again. I should go back and finish. Heck, I'd even be down to play through 5 again. Anyone with Xbox360- my name is FastestGunAlive but I'm rarely idling on there so its better to hit me at doctorfunkenstein on steam if you want to set something up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Is there multiplayer or a mercs type mode again? Afraid to Google since you alł seem to have a lot of spoilers.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I didn't mind all the insanity because suplexing zombies does in fact own, I hated how short each section was. Too many loading screens and cutscenes.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Yea the multiple options for the garage fight surprised me. I was reading the 7 thread and someone mentioned how hard it was them to grab the car keys in time and I wasn't even aware that was an option. I carried them around the rest of the game wondering if I'd need them after grabbing them
post fight.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Vakal posted:

Or just stand in front of the same steel beam that he makes you plow into, he'll run into it himself.

Didn't know this either :catstare: drat I'm dumb as hell. Just used what little handgun ammo i had and then knifed him while dodging the car.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

CJacobs posted:

The real trouble is when he starts doing donuts because if you're out of ammo all you can really do is waddle away at Ethan's breakneck speed of 0.1 mph and hope he doesn't catch you in the spin.

edit: That said, on my latest playthrough I stood in the center and he did donuts around me and it was the coolest poo poo in the world so also try that

Should have recorded it and set it to Tokyo Drift music.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I remember playing a demo of that iOS RE4 on my iPod touch

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Disposable Scud posted:

Gonna buy Operation Raccoon City on this STEAM sale :barf:

To be honest, every time there's a big sale on xbox I look for this game. I feel like I would be willing to try it for $5. But it never comes up. I'm assuming they never bothered to make it backwards compatible so its not even an option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
4 is one of my top five all time games and I’ve played 5 through 7 but I’ve never played the others so I started RE1 for the first time today. Gonna be my game to try and beat for spooky month