Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Resident Evil Revelations 2 patch 2.2 posted:

Patch Version 2.2 Released
MARCH 20 - WBACON [CAPCOM]
(日本語はこの英文メッセージに続きます / Japanese follows English)

Patch Notes
Fixed a crash / infinite "Uploading..." state when starting or ending Raid Mode
Fixed an infinite "Uploading..." state when viewing friends leaderboard in Raid Mode
Fixed unresponsive keyboard during the final boss fight in EP4Barry segment.
Optimized UI in Raid Mode when you pick up items from the treasure chest.

Looks like they're patchin all the problems pretty quick now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Guns in the air is a good one two punch. That and rodeo Are my mains with lunatic thumb on backup duty.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

I'm really liking how Little Miss is put together. Gonna try and do it without peeping at the monsters. Honestly, i don't get the reviewer hatred of the extra episodes. Maybe they're just too experimental.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Broose posted:

Moderate Thumbs Up is also a good animation. Quick and she stretches her arm out. You get it for getting Gina to level 50. I feel somewhat disappointed I can't walk up to an enemy, use temper tantrum, and watch as it hits them dozen of times as her legs kick.

Also with gesticulate, your dodges apparently can do damage too.

Any animation she does can do damage. Including reloading and possibly even standing up from knockdown. I think i had her melee do double duty once. As in Melee plus gesture damage.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Gotten this survival Little Miss thing down pretty good now. Its basically just patterns and timing. One more run and i can get dodge cancel for campaign.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Speedball posted:

Oooh, nice. Dodge cancel is probably REALLY handy for getting the hell out of the way of enemies when you're reloading.

Dodge cancel is baller for countdown modes. No more waiting to get up from knockdowns or waiting for reloads.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

well, the worst part about countdown mode is that it is possible to walk yourself into an unwinnable checkpoint. With no way of going back to a previous checkpoint. instead resulting in having to restart the entire episode part.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Here's some poor gameplay of my attempts at playing Wesker 10 levels under. As a bonus its on a level that used to run like poo poo and now works marginally better. PS, the Pale Rider is still ridiculous looking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYRvW7JART4

I don't play as Wesker very much, so it took a bit to remember Dodge Canceling is his deal and I should be doing it all the time.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

I thought they did the english localization first. Like, the game was written and animated for the english audio before the Japanese.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Niggurath posted:

No.....? I never saw that explained anywhere or pointed out anywhere?

Yeah, it lists the button on the overview screen before you deploy a mission.

Edit, thats what i get for not refreshing

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Broose posted:

I wish I had your motivation to play the campaign.

I hope the weird things like no maps having six reward chests, the massive overkill amounts of storage space you can buy as DLC, and the complete lack of raid maps that are not RE6, mean that they have plans to do more with it. I hope one day we get ghost ship back, and then Rev 2's version of it. I keep hoping that they add like little collectible medals, or super elites (or cute little monster blowfish) that drop vinyl records like in Rev1. I really miss that aspect for some reason.

Every single campaign episode has a map though? You have to pick it up. Or did you mean in raid mode?

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Gabriella Pastore, the voice actress for Natalia is actually really young. Probably just a few years older than the character. She did a really great job.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

blackguy32 posted:

what are the skills that should be a priority to upgrade?

Campaign or raid? in campaign you want to dump points Into the crowbar the brick and the follow-up attacks. withstanding killing blow is always helps too. That one is called d Rope A Dope i think.

Edit - also anything having to do with dodging or evading

Magnus Condomus fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Mar 26, 2015

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

at least in this one, when you need your partner to help you open a door, they just teleport over rather than running against a wall for 10 minutes.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

I popped in at level 63 and did like 230k. Pale rider, you are my hero

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Broose posted:

That's only for the rotten zombies, and it is there at all levels.

I wanted to refute this, but then i remember that i use a three round burst in my pistol for those guys. So i hardly ever just hit them with one shot.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Backhand posted:

I got through it eventually, but was completely out of ammo and stuck doing stick-and-move with the knife purely as a distraction, taking a few hits in the process. It didn't feel good at all, though.

Barry's follow-up was a joke by comparison.

Barry's follow up is even more of a joke if you never turn the flaming head on. You can just walk right through the door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Azran posted:

Only for Raid Mode.

Incorrect. It has it for story as well. You have to use an xbox 360 controller. You just press start on the second controller and it'll join in. It works about the same as consoles.