Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

It's the lady from Ripley's Believe It or Not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

Neo Rasa posted:

I really was a little let down that the police station lobby didn't have that awesome awesome awesome "you are hopelessly trapped in some serious poo poo" track from the original RE2. I'm hoping the variety of scenery we'll likely have in this inspires them to have a lot more tracks in general.

Speaking of this, after playing the RE3 Remake demo more than ever in my entire life do I wish custom soundtracks were a thing, I guess on the PC version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVvpJlcqz3Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWd6_jIT3EM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LNww6SePkw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAjBAivWTeo

JILL, RACCOON CITY WILL BE NUKED IN EXACTLY 2m3s, YOU HAVE TO DASH THROUGH THIS FINAL GAUNTLET OF BULLSHIT!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-M_3_biiUA

I'm sure if they don't include the OST then there will be a mod that does. Didn't they include it in re2 as dlc?

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Sad that people don't like the game but I'll try it and probably enjoy it cause I wasn't expecting it to top re2.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

For real I don't think there is a bad re besides the gun survivor games and re6.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Oh poo poo forgot orc

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

You can't cut the castle or the island! There's enjoyable things about all of them. Hell the coolest enemies are in the island (regenerators and iron maidens) plus there's the dude in the fridge or oven or whatever and the creepy bag...plus the jet ski I mean come on man.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Playing through Resident Evil Remake and I just realized...is Chris's route non-canon? Because Chris, Jill and Rebecca survive but no Barry. Whereas in Jill's route, Jill, Barry, and Chris survive. I thought all of them survived...what the gently caress

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Yeah evil within 2 doesn't get enough love. For that matter, the first game is cool for having really bizarre scenarios for no other reason than they're cool in a game.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Dude it's been 15 years since RE4 came out. People are graduating college who were like 7 when it released. That alone is a good reason to make it up again with a fresh coat of paint. It's not like a perfect thing which shall never be touched. It's good as gently caress and better graphics would make it more palatable for a new generation.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Shoo if its resident evil and it is good I will be happy. CV, RE4 or a new title.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Convex posted:

Oh you should get Ghost Squad, it's loving great and also mega cheap (I think my copy cost £2)

Naw you should hack your wii and have all the games cause it takes like half an hour.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

site posted:

You mean you can't do that??

Your right hand comes off??

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

So how is the performance on PC? Especially since I believe there's no dlss for Nvidia cards?

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

MazelTovCocktail posted:

That makes sense, I also just think, more for RE 6 then RE 5, they just didn’t care too much about the issues, the well known fire extinguisher being a more egregious example, and honestly it was the objects and furniture in a room that really stood out. I do think the co op exacerbates it, compare the RE2/3 games and the size relations are pretty logical. It’s just a weird thing that once I started noticing, I couldn’t stop noticing it.

What's this about a fire extinguisher?

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

I don't remember the name but the shotgun with drum magazine is way better than the riot shotgun, quote this comment if you agree

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Also poo poo RIP Wesker

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Proletarian Mango posted:

The remake was 20 years ago!

F- gently caress...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Holy gently caress if Leon dies by falling outside the clocktower he does the most yabba dabba doo Fred Flintstone yell. Probably scared me more than anything else in the game.

Also fun note my kid likes watching me play this and I didn't feel it was that objectionable in terms of violence so we went back to play re2 and drat is it much more gory and scary, he instantly wanted it off. I don't blame him.