Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
So I managed to snag RE6 for £8 (using vouchers) and, uh, you normally have to unlock infinite ammo, right? Is there any reason not to have it on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Tremors posted:

You still have to unlock it. That toggle simply allows people who unlocked it to use it in your game.

Aww.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

So I just went for the Chapter 1 knife achievement and failed, can someone tell me the exact limitations? Can I use bricks? Herbs? The torch? Those are what might have cost me.

Also, I'm using Gina in Raid Mode, but I'm not sure how her Gesture attacking works. What are the hitboxes, or good gestures to use?

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I am not enthused, seeing as due to email circumstances specific to me, I cannot sync up with RE.net.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Ugh, having a bunch of trouble getting the completion medallion for VII-04 on Very Hard. The lack of respawns is quite literally killing me.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Ha, I just read the Secret Files, the emails are pretty great. Barry to Chris: "If I hear you're hitting the gym again, I'm gonna come down and kick your rear end personally!"

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Okay so I'm considering buying the Throwback Map pack, but I heard there was a problem with it not working right on some platforms. I'm on PS3, was that one of them and has it been fixed?

(Also, is Wesker really worth getting? He didn't come with the Season Pass, so he's the only one I can't play as)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I ran out of ammo in the last part of The Struggle but managed to clinch it by switching to Evgeny and desperately knifing the gently caress out of the Dhurlgas. Felt real good to beat it, never playing it again.