Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Is the knife useless in RE:0? I just finished Remake and threw that trash in the item box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Demo out in new Zealand or something. Playthrus and the special teaser trailer is out on YouTube. Just a spoiler headsup

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
drat that poo poo sounds crazy

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
The teaser had Tofu with little bite marks in him. So maybe?

BTW, the game has a 26% off discount on greenmangaming still. Just preordered the deluxe edition yesterday.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Yeah nemesis is fast as gently caress. It be interesting to see how they balance him without door transitions.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Are the DLC guns better than the starting pistols?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Mr. X got me shook. Nemesis is gonna write down some tips and blow up the safe room door in the sequel

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Overwhelming odds lead to resident evil 5 and 6.

( Don't tell anyone but I liked 5.)

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
From what I can tell, you should always overcharge it without letting go of the button. It's worded weird. I think.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
I'm not sure about ada, but you get a "you are trapped" game over with a very ominous shutting of a door animation with Sherry.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
I used the knife to test if they're dead or not. It loses durability pretty slowly when they're on the ground. Throw in an extra swipe or two after I think they're really dead just in case. Shoot a leg off and go to town!

I don't think it failed me yet.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
What's the proper way of dealing with the first birkin encounter on Leon A hardcore? Do I only shoot the giant eye when it's opened? Ran out of knives somehow

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
There was definitely at least one zombie today that took me like 6 Matilda leg shots before it came off.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
The guy who did the og re2 randomizer is working on one for the new game as well

Beaten, his name is Ben Powell

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Am I also supposed to use bursts with the flamethrower on bosses?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Teleporting Mr x sucks on hunk mode. Got comboed to hell on the stairs

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Resident evil 3 is good. I never want to play code Veronica again. (Unless they remake it)

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Maybe she'll start with her tube top and switch to a cop uniform at rpd. Or just have the original costume as an unlockable/boutique shop.

I wonder how they're gonna balance nemesis and Jill. Universal Dodge/backstep button? Faster sprint?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Caution! Caution!

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
He whispers stars so it's nemesis

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011

DLC Inc posted:

where in the trailer are people hearing that?

https://youtu.be/LxDm9T1TKvU

1:19

Resistance looks allright too. I'm glad it's bundled together. Did anyone play the beta?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Well maybe an remake will actually make the game good. gently caress those stretchy guys, give me a dodge or roll

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
If Claire can casually carry and operate a minigun, you best believe nemesis can dual wield a flamethrower and a rocket launcher.

On another note, are you guys gonna fight or run from nemesis on the first encounter?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
The game's title is nemesis, the real main character

Let me play as nemesis in the multiplayer thing

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Don't worry he runs faster than you and will blow up the save room's door

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Aiming the shotgun at the ceiling is a classic resident evil strategy. Plus you're missing out on sick headshot explosions if you don't

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Let me summon mvc3 Wesker with xfactor

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Hell yeah

Let nemesis break your pause/item screen as well imo

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011

blackguy32 posted:

This game must have adaptive difficulty. There are times where I get hit once and go to danger status. I am actually kind of liking it when it takes time to actually slow the hell down. Carlo's section in the RPD was really good.

I find that I take much more damage from behind. I died a bunch of times on hardcore from caution when bitten from behind.

I finished my first playthrough on hardcore at around 6:30 with like 7:50 playtime. 19 deaths with a C grade. Spent a lot of time knifing legless zombies, they take so many stabs.

Game was fine. I dont regret the purchase. Hopefully I enjoy resistance.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011

ultrachrist posted:

How hard is hardcore? I started on it because you need to beat it for more modes, but that was before I remembered how many goddamn times you can shoot a zombie in the head before it dies.

Not too bad if you played re2 remake. They give plenty of healing and ammo. Zombies take a ton of knife hits though so you might be standing there stabbing them for a while. I think you take more damage if you get hit from behind so just be aware of that.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011

Augus posted:

What the actual gently caress game making me open a door and two Hunter Betas are just standing right there blocking me in this tiny room

what am I actually supposed to do here besides camping and exploiting the fact that their AI sometimes breaks when i close the door on them

I flashed them, got the item and bounced

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Hello folks, I just beat the game last night and I have a confession.

I'm pretty sure I never did a suplex the whole game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Do people prefer RE8 in 3rd or 1st person?