Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrew Verse
Mar 30, 2011

OxMan posted:

Jesus then buy it in a month when the co op is online. "Slap in the face" this guy.

I am experiencing a terrible bug with raid mode. After doing the dailies I can't go back, the loading screen just hangs. Restarting/database rebuild doesn't fix it either, just can't load into it anymore.

I get something similar. The game seems to randomly hang when loading the Raid mode main hub, either after missions or when initially loading up Raid mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew Verse
Mar 30, 2011

Niggurath posted:

So I might be missing it, but how do I get to the gauntlets in Raid mode? I think it said I just unlocked one but it didn't tell me how to get to it. I figured it'd be listed in the maps or something but I didn't see anything new there.

Also if anyone is looking for the 'Throwback Maps' in raid, they appear to be all the way down at the bottom with the first one saying the recommended level is 15.

Gauntlets are what they call the six map clusters.

Andrew Verse
Mar 30, 2011

Cardiovorax posted:

I must be the only person in the world who kind of liked Ethan. He came across really well as a legitimately normal guy who is just in way over his head. Even then, he starts making quips eventually, it's a bit like a Leon who less affected by the player perception that RE4 gave him. "And stay dead!" indeed.

I liked Ethan for that reason also, but I didn't like him so much that I want to see more of him. I'd prefer a brand new normal guy who is just in way over his head.