Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intelligibility
Apr 8, 2011

Get shovel!

Bonaventure posted:

Honest to God, I would rather watch any given Uwe Boll movie than any of the RE movies.

Careful, you do realize he made that Auschwitz movie right?

At least the first and second Re movies are just dumb enough to be mindless entertainment.

I mean, you can focus on the bad acting or how the story makes even less sense than in the games,
and lets be honest here, the games dont exactly make a whole lot of sense either (see The Dark Id LPs).

Though the third and fourth movie were just boring (especially the third, never finished that one),
I'm not sure these movies could've been done in a way that would have satisfied die-hard fans while still bringing in enough money to make more than one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intelligibility
Apr 8, 2011

Get shovel!

Digging out my ps2 only to find it's broken and will now only play dvds but no games. Tried one of these cleaning discs which somehow seemed to make it worse (dvds now skip and weird sounds). So dumb question:

Since I still have my Resi 2 discs is there any way to play this on pc or emulate it somehow? I really haven't kept up to date on psx emulation and the one emu a buddy gave me I just couldn't get to work.

Gonna play remake in the meantime I think, it's been too long! (prettiest game in the series )