Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

if this thing had any more than 8 stages it would have been pretty alright.
anyone else still play 6? Been trying to unlock the mercs costumes but that lovely residentevil.net site barely recognizes i've done anything :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Just played the demos for 8 and if I wasnt put off by the marketting, I’m put off by the gameplay. Looks like most of the game will be trying to nail that ‘resi 7 dinner table’ vibe and be super slow and gross. Its a shame but really where were they gonna go after 7

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Hulk Krogan posted:

It sorta feels like there was gonna be some kind of mechanic where you had to time the block to "parry" attacks and trigger the shove and it got cut because they'd have to do a bunch of animations for it.

There is though. After you block an attack if you press the block button again quick enough, Ethan will punch & kick them