Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
I'm on my B scenario as Claire and I need to get the King and Queen pieces. Problem is, I suck at dodging the sewer monsters. I currently have 15 magnum rounds and 400 smg rounds. Is that good to kill everything in that stupid waterway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

WaltherFeng posted:

The first one is hard to avoid, feel free to kill it.

The rest should not be that hard to dodge.

Going back, you can use spark shot to either 1 hit KO them in the eye or simply stun them for several seconds and run past them.

Oh ok, sounds good. What should I be saving the spark shot for? In my Leon run I saved all of my flamethrower fuel for the plant zombies and I've been hoarding my flame rounds in this run for them

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Do the PS3 or 360 versions of CV have physical copies?

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Convex posted:

Only the Asia release of CV + RE4, but I don't think it has English text so might be a struggle.

drat. Guess I'll stick with my DC copy until it hits Steam or something