Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

demons.
Apr 20, 2012

TheIllestVillain posted:

Every bit of dialogue in the original RE1 is comedy gold.

Agreed, the dialogue & voice acting owns how bad and campy it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

demons.
Apr 20, 2012

Anyone who hasn't played the original RE in a really long time should play it again. It's an experience.

demons.
Apr 20, 2012

ChibiSoma posted:

Jill sure isn't very good at her job, is she? I've only beaten mission 1 of Revelations, but so far she's:

- Reached into a giant flesh slug to pull out a cracked canister of red stuff, presented as bioterror-related.

- Reached down into a cesspool of watery, fleshy goop to pull out an equally goo-covered gun/hand.

- Got caught in an obvious trap and got gassed.

Now why the sam hell don't these professionally-trained anti-bioterrorism agents have gas masks or gloves that aren't fingerless? If you were going after a guy who has a history of running into trouble, wouldn't you take some precautions?

Loving the game so far, though. Already feels better than 5 did. Though I question the scanning mechanic. Much as I like scanning junk in games, getting to 100% before actually getting 100% scans is weird. Also, I think I might have been getting scans through the walls of the level a couple of times...

She's the master of unlocking.