Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Is America not getting the special edition? Whats the deal? I want that sweatshirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Wanderer posted:

Apparently the deal is that when Jake Muller's campaign starts, he's been working as a mercenary with an anti-government group in a fictional eastern European country called Edonia. His buddies get hit with the C-Virus, but he survives.

It's funny that they're speaking Serbian, but it's well in keeping with the weird geography of the last few games. RE4 had a bunch of dudes in rural Spain speaking Mexican Spanish and still using pesetas; RE5 had a poor country in western Africa speaking Swahili and using Nigerian money.

This is what I love about the Resident Evil franchise. Are those intentional design choices, or did they just not give a poo poo? There's genuinely an equal chance for both.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Pickled Kittens posted:

His personality takes a turn for the sinister and calculating when he is offered an opportunity to take a once-in-a-lifetime trip to a moon base as an "an average joe".

You guys are writing a sci-fi Breaking Bad.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Kanos posted:

I will always remember the final boss fight of RE5 because the first time I did it my friend and I both ran out of ammo so we bludgeoned him to death with stun rods. :black101:

This happened to me, but we din't have stun rods, just knives. It worked and we were blown away. Then we got a trophy for it. Best boss fight ever.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sex_Ferguson posted:

How much is the archive edition of RE6 on the PS3? Is that 90 bucks like the 360 version? Because 90 bucks seems like a drat steal for five games in the main series compared to the 360's Code Veronica and 4.

yup, 90 bucks. Preorder from the Capcom store for free Umbrella umbrella.

http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcomus/en_US/pd/productID.244375000/Resident-Evil-6-Anthology-PS3.html