Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Four-Eyes
Nov 3, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

NikkolasKing posted:

The best thing about UC Wesker was this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa2hVHT5AWU

Absolutely knocked it out of the park with that music. Operation Raccoon City will always have a place in my heart due to the character select music:

https://youtu.be/sf3iu7Pqigc

I really want The Wolfpack to return some day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Four-Eyes
Nov 3, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!
I remember being very confused why Wesker hated Chris so much, as I'd only played the original RE as Jill. Chris was apparently so insufferable the mere act of waiting in a prison cell was enough to provoke a life long hatred.

Four-Eyes
Nov 3, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

Leavemywife posted:

I like Chris.

Nice try, Albert.

Four-Eyes
Nov 3, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

Wanderer posted:

I always thought that would've been the sequel hook of a lifetime. RE4, medieval edition.

Thou wisheth for STARS? Cometh and conquer them!

Four-Eyes
Nov 3, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!
I forget half of the castle. Was watching an LP of it and got genuinely surprised by that massive room with the lava and rotating platforms.

Definitely a bit long in the tooth, but I wouldn't cut the Island, if only because the Regenerators torment me even now.