Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

Crowetron posted:

Good Lord, I hope so!

Me too!

The trailers on TV look pretty boring, but I still pre-ordered the ps3 Archive Edition and am looking forward to this as I really enjoyed the poo poo out of 5 in co-op. Apparently I dont have enough copies of the first 4 games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III
I have RE0 for the Gamecube boxed away and never touched it. I'm trying to decide if I should try to dig it out for my Wii since I'm buying the PS3 Anthology. Not exactly sure where it is, to be honest, but it might be fun to play through them all. I guess I would just have to get CV for PS2 from the store then.

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

Is ORC worth $20 for the single player at all?

I've been wanting to play this and figure I'll give up on waiting for the price to drop on Steam.

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

Lucid Delusion posted:

So my usual co-op partner won't be getting this at launch so if anyone is up for running through it let me know. I'd rather not be saddled with an A.I partner if RE5 is any indication of how that can play out.

Man, I'm going to hate if I lose my co-op partner. Not many people can put up with my frequent and repeated efforts to kill and/or dick them over. Oh, you did the Croc QTE inin RE5 perfect the first time? Let's see if you can do it another 20 times.

I get as good as I give, btw.

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III
I loved RE5(in co-op) and never really got into any other. I'm really hoping 6 is just as good in co-op. I also want to go back through the series if I can end up getting the archive edition.

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

Fereydun posted:

Just reminding folks that the new public demo is out! It's got completely new sections than the Dragon's Dogma demo that have much more action- especially Leon's.

I think they're the Gamescom demos, but not 100% sure. At the very minimum, the screen tearing present in the earlier demo isn't as prevalent here.

edit: Leon's section is really long holy poo poo.
I think these are all like the first 10-20 minutes of everyone's campaigns, minus their intros.

I forgot this was out today until I saw your post. I got excited and turned on my PS3 in a rush...no demo listed in the store for me. gently caress. Maybe it's not up yet on the East coast in the US. :(

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III
That's disappointing, but I waited this long...

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

Policenaut posted:

If you absolutely, positively can't wait then you can get the demo now from the European or Hong Kong PSNs.

I'm assuming I can do this normally? I don't have mine modded in any way.

Edit: Guess I'd have to create a new account in the region. I think I can wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

Fereydun posted:

This is completely wrong. The first time I played through every section was with co-op.

Thank God...this would have ruined everything. Ok, I'm being overly dramatic, but it would have sucked a lot.