Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!
This just popped up from IGN, some monster and Nemesis spoilers, plus some info on a returning mechanic which sounds much better than the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65uwR0N7lKo

The remade Hunter Gamma is awesome and campy IMO, and Nemesis sounds like he'll be a much bigger threat than Mr. X.
Seems like you can pick up items without going into your inventory screen too, interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

rabidsquid posted:

getting dead space to run on PC is a loving mystery i havent been able to figure out, something about the game makes it so the FPS is wildly hosed and the mouse does not work. i gave up after a few hours

Try turning off vsync in the game options and force it through Nvidia Experience or whatever. Should fix the FPS and I think even mouse aiming, but it's been years since I last played. Same goes for Dead Space 2, it's a weird PC only problem.