Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
drat this demo ruled, I'm not even a big Resident Evil or zombie fan and I've been loving these remakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Queued up re3 on steam for download, take a 2 hour nap, wake up, download at 98%, make some food get ready for game, realize I downloaded Resident Evil Resistance. :emo:

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

itry posted:

I tried to remove Resistance from my Steam account, but it wants to remove RE3 with it. So I just hid it. :(

Some time ago steam did some poo poo and now I got a million dumb things in my library, I gave up on trying to make that poo poo look nice a long time ago.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

So I blew up nemesis and got the achievement "nemesis down" then kept playing and got to next area through the vent and can't return and just noticed that the achievement says "get nemesis to drop an item" so I guess I'm poo poo out of luck for not picking up this item?

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

SettingSun posted:

If you dropped him during the subway escape, then you just missed some shotgun shells iirc. You have to drop him before that to get anything worthwhile.

I'm not sure, it was the bit where he turns zombies into sucky head zombies and he chases you through a warehouse and you gotta SLOWLY open a vent and climb through it into the Sewer Level TM

Open Marriage Night posted:

Reload the old save. Pick up the item, and reload the other save. Getting items from Nemesis is super easy. Just roll a grenade at his feet.

this is no longer an option I'd saved many times before even finding out that he dropped anything.

runaway dog fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Apr 9, 2020

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Oh drat, I forgot I could just pop over to my New Zealand chateau, just gonna jump in the ol chopper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Caidin posted:

I think Ashley has a respiratory problem, girl huffs and puffs like a train.

You've seen her early 2000s emo kid outfit right she's probably puffing on them cloves.