Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I've played every single iteration of RE4. Gamecube, PS2, Wii, and a little bit of Xbox. The Wii one is definitely the superior version. It's really not even close.

I would pay a lot of money for an REOutbreak re-release on LIVE Arcade or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I actually don't hate single-player at all so far.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'd like a metatag invite too, please. GT: Mattcruea

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Why do we want AI to be invincible? I honestly don't remember Sheva ever dying when she was AI.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I need the Umbrella umbrella. Does the Capcom store do release day delivery? :/

Also, I'd get Archives for 360 if it had all the games. With just 4, CV, and 5 it's hardly worth $90.

Edit: egad $8 for shipping?!

Cartridgeblowers fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Aug 15, 2012

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I actually feel like RE4 is one of the best Wiimote games I've ever played. I've played through the game on GC, PS2, and Wii and I think the Wii version is above and beyond my favorite, just for how it feels.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Mezurya posted:

Hey all, I've got a rather odd question. I did a Let's Play test post for Operation Raccoon City and said I was looking for other people to join me in the LP, since it is a co-op game. Someone replied and said it would be a good idea to check over here if any Resi fans had the game and would be interested in playing it and showing it off.

You don't need to record the game yourself yourself, all you need is a mic (for Skype), Audacity, and the Xbox 360 version of REORC. Thanks for your time :)

I've got all of this and sent you a PM.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I think aiming will get better with skill points (i.e. your laser won't move as much). I don't know why they didn't let you allocate SP in the demo.

I was really upset when I couldn't kick any doors in Leon's campaign, but I was able to kick in a lot of doors in Jake's so Door-Kicking Simulator 3 is a go.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

AASman posted:

I still don't get this. Don't newer Mortal Kombat games have online play? Does that mean they took out all the infamous fatalities? Also why not program the game to censor itself when your in an online game but leave it alone in an offline game?

edit: Also Gears of War had online co-op and it was violent as poo poo, what the gently caress?

Really it's less Japan and more countries like Australia and Germany and have pretty tough censorship laws. MK was banned in Australia.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Is Sheva mentioned at all?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Is the Ada campaign single-player only?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

This game rules. Only got through the first chapter of Leon's campaign, but it took a few hours. It's pretty hard, even on normal. There's just not enough herbs...

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

If you're not able to play this co-op, don't buy this game. I feel it's definitely a two player experience.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

bat duck posted:

My biggest problem is how dark it is.

I left the brightness on 20. The game isn't scary anyway and it's rather pretty. I'd rather see everything.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I love this game, but I can't be the only one who thinks it's really hard, am I?

Also is there ever a way to increase your item slots? They saddle me with guns I never use and fill up my slots with those guns' ammo... and remote bombs... and incendiary grenades... and like three red herbs and not a single green herb for a chapter and a half now...

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ugh, I thought after clearing a campaign I'd be able to equip 8 skills at once, not 8 sets of 3. What are the best 3 in peoples' opinion?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'm playing as Piers in my co-op playthrough of Chris' campaign and I like the storyline a lot. However, I'm also playing with the assumption that Piers is Chris' illegitimate child who grew up and followed in his father's footsteps.

"CAPTAIN. CAPTAIN DAD. HURRY UP. DAD."

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

RE4 wasn't scary either. It was tense. This game gets pretty tense.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

So you can't back out of a chapter until you've completed it? The internet went out for a split second during a co-op game and we backed out. I figured you could continue at checkpoints.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Why is the remake knife so bad? Code Veronica knife is so good.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Bawkbasoup plays a run of RE2Remake where every enemy is Mr. X (and every Mr. X is Nemesis). It's intense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNaTJ39EFjU

Cartridgeblowers fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Mar 6, 2019

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'm playing the Project Resistance beta. It's actually pretty fun!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Wait does this thread really not like the Donna section??? You're out of your minds

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Playing Re4VR now. It's dope honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

site posted:

lol if you don't have a dx12 card capcom's recommendation is to keep your current installation of 7/2r/3r and to play it in offline mode forever and never let steam update

What card do you have?