Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poob
Nov 1, 2016

Radio Spiricom posted:

i showed up at midnight for nwb and stayed for almost the whole thing. it was a lot better this year than in the past times i've gone imo - better scheduled, better music, better crowd... plus they had a monitor stack out in the courtyard. the ticketing seemed to be an issue again though... all that said i probably won't go next year

modern cathedrals on friday was nice and intimate. anastasia kristensen threw down a really inspiring set, made me want to change my whole approach

discwoman day party on saturday was awesome although i only saw umfang and jayda g but jayda's set was maybe the best of the weekend. discwoman night party was kind of a wash though. juana built up some great energy but they scheduled moor mother and puce mary after her and it kind of killed the whole party. i wanted to see josey rebelle but she was on at 2 and we were party hopping

club toilet was a blast like always but i can't help but feel like it's just becoming a good regular-rear end party than an incredible queer-centric one like it has been in the past. it's always nice to see my friends play though.

nwb was great as mentioned but i left just as patrick russell was starting because i needed to rest and check out of my hotel room. i went back to tangent for a bit for the hot mass day party which was great but unfortunately had to leave before titonton went on

good time all around but i think i'm gonna switch it up next year because this is the third year in a row i went to all the same parties. i desperately want to go to soul skate but i can't skate well enough for it to be worth it...

also nobody should shame you for listening to minimal

Sort of new to SA but lol, I feel like there is a good chance we know each other, especially with you saying it's nice to see all your friends play at club t.

NWB was another mind melter this year. I am deeply convinced that it is the best executed party on the planet. Either way, Movement is like the most proud I ever feel to be American. Always come home so fueled for the year to come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU