Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

ShadowCatboy posted:

Now let's take a little gander from the Romney's side, D&D style.

Extra sausage, beautiful. :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
My humble contribution

e: fixed name, timing

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Since the contributions from other goons have been lagging behind, I've created this.... thing.. for you.

I'm sorry.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs

cyfad posted:

Oh man, I'm so looking forward to the next episodes. Romney's charisma stunts are the best. Just when I thought that ShadowCatboy took the cake for his speech in episode 19, Romney one-ups him with his redneck-pandering using "y'all" and "I eat grits because my chauffeur has such a great influence on me".

:allears:

I had to google this to make sure you were being facetious and holy poo poo you weren't :psyduck:

What has the US become that a person will presumably vote for someone based on what they eat and how they hold a baby? No wonder this election's candidates sound like they just escaped from an insane asylum mental institution.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
I really kind of hope ShadowCatboy doesn't decide to try and make money off of this. Every GBS superstar thread like this one where the OP decides to monetize the concept has died shortly thereafter. :(

I'll never forget you, you glorious miracle of modern science.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs

Lovie Unsmith posted:

Iced tea and pretzel sticks.

Iced tea and skittles, in honor of Trayvon Martin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs

Imperialist Dog posted:

8-year old girl brutalizes a bear and a skeleton

This is simultaneously the cutest and the most badass thing I have ever read. :black101: Rock on little berserker chick!