Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
You should send them over to Colbert, at least. Since you're still making them, sooner or later he's going to be back on after you make a new one.

I also half expect Obama-DM to change their game to a Paranoia one, because it matches their play-style so much. Obviously, they would be reluctant to start it at first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
Uh, the linked image no longer works, that you're talking about. The fields of Santorum thing. And it's making me all the more curious as to what it is.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Pic looks great on my RAZR.
Okay, now I see them. I'm not sure what the problem was, it was a 404 link before. :psyduck: I guess I just saw it when the website was down for a bit. And now I can see all three.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
You know, I'm wondering how all these politicians would react to ShadowCatboy's work. I can't imagine they'd like it entirely, but it does really fit their worldviews.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
Well, traditionally black. If you go to any bowling alley they have tons of colors. At least every single one I've been to.

I think I've even seen multicolored ones, but not many. Most of them were solid color, some sort of marbling pattern with one base color (as in entirely blue, with blue marbling type of thing), and speckled/glittery looking ones.

Hell, I just did a search for 'bowling tournament', looked at the videos, skipped around, and saw different colors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
I suppose you just have a bowling alley that decided to have an easy way of determining where to put their bowling balls.