Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Has anyone got a reliable online store? I feel like I asked this question months ago but people were all "let's do what we want and ignore this chudd and his problems!"

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Orange former alternates are the new home jersey

For real though swap white aways with the orange alternates. Other than that I love our jerseys

ZopfaMania
Jul 7, 2010

Hey Nike, whatever you end up doing, don't go as extreme as this gem I found on GIS:

GOLD SOCKS :pwn:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

jordjevic posted:

Hey Nike, whatever you end up doing, don't go as extreme as this gem I found on GIS:

What the gently caress is this goddamn poo poo :barf:

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

jordjevic posted:

What is that even based off of?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

SolidPolonium posted:

What is that even based off of?

The devil's own bowel movements.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

jordjevic posted:

what in the blue hell is this poo poo

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Holy poo poo I didn't even notice the 4 and 9 worked into the logo. That is the worst thing ever. Why would you put that many colors together in that array it is like modern art but ugly.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Whoof.

ZopfaMania
Jul 7, 2010

SolidPolonium posted:

Holy poo poo I didn't even notice the 4 and 9 worked into the logo. That is the worst thing ever. Why would you put that many colors together in that array it is like modern art but ugly.

Hey, when I hear "Gold Prospectors in the mid-1800s", I definitely think of Checkered Shields. Who wouldn't?

Almo
Jan 1, 2007

by angerbot

jordjevic posted:

I kind of like the alternate

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
i hope the cowboys' new helmet is my avatar

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

defiantgiant posted:

Zach Zaidman via Twitter:

Thank god. Messing around with the Bears' uniforms would be a loving crime.

I love the drat Bears uniform.

I also hope the Seahawks get the wings on the shoulders like the Ducks have. I don't know why, but I love those goofy outfits.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
Pretty sure I said this earlier, but I'm still apprehensive. Please don't touch the Raiders' uniforms, Nike :ohdear:. Al will take you down from beyond the grave (or wherever he's hiding) if you screw them up.

ppp
Feb 13, 2012

by angerbot

jordjevic posted:

Gold socks and shoes are cool but black on the 49ers is stupid and the worst decision possible.

Big Jay Cutler
Sep 2, 2011

IT'S ME

Good Will Punting posted:

According a "source", the Packers jerseys are "futuristic and fun". Basically, thank goodness I got one last season.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Bears, Packers, Raiders, and 49ers should keep their uniforms forever. They're iconic. Also, the Eagles need to bring kelly green back as their primary color.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

jordjevic posted:

Holy poo poo, it's a soda can color palette. Those things are ugly as sin.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
New Era just unveiled the draft caps on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/neweracaps?sk=app_197936773558886

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Ugly.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

GLOSS posted:

New Era just unveiled the draft caps on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/neweracaps?sk=app_197936773558886

What the gently caress is this poo poo this whole page is awful.

Honestly though, I'm wondering what they're gonna do to teams like the Falcons, whose unis already look like they belong in the Arena League

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
i hope the packers all come onto the field dressed like master chief

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Toussaint Louverture posted:

Ugly.

Ugly, but not as bad as the gradient fade poo poo they've been doing the last few years.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Almo posted:

I kind of like the alternate

Yea, I agree with you.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Bears, Packers, Raiders, and 49ers should keep their uniforms forever. They're iconic. Also, the Eagles need to bring kelly green back as their primary color.

There's plenty wrong with the Cowboys' uniforms, but they're way too iconic to change at this point. They've gone with the same look for 50 years. The Bill's new uniforms are pretty close to perfection, and I hope they stick with them.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

Those New Era caps would probably be much cooler if they cut out the text.

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Also, the Eagles need to bring kelly green back as their primary color.

I would actually buy an Eagles jersey if they did that.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Liberty Valance posted:

There's plenty wrong with the Cowboys' uniforms, but they're way too iconic to change at this point. They've gone with the same look for 50 years. The Bill's new uniforms are pretty close to perfection, and I hope they stick with them.
I count like five different hues on their uniforms, they should probably at least try to make it look like the pants, jersey and helmet all belong to the same uniform.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Toussaint Louverture posted:

I count like five different hues on their uniforms, they should probably at least try to make it look like the pants, jersey and helmet all belong to the same uniform.

Cowboys need to stick to our throwbacks. Or hey here's an idea. Where the loving blue jerseys more than once a goddamn year.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

GLOSS posted:

Yeah they're ugly, but no one buys the draft caps anyways. I'm hoping the fitted sideline caps look better, cause I really want a good looking New Era Cowboys hat.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Yeah, those New Era caps are bad except for the Raiders one. The Raiders have nothing but nice merchandise it seems like.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Grantonio posted:

Yeah, those New Era caps are bad except for the Raiders one. The Raiders have nothing but nice merchandise it seems like.
Well you just got me to hit the like button to see it:

I was thinking any of the short single word city name ones would look decent...but Oakland's is the only one particularly like that. It's higher up and doesn't cover up the logo at all, hell the logo covers up the letters where they overlap. I'm guessing the Raiders merchandise people rejected the logo getting covered up.

edit: Saints caps showing snapback and flex fit: http://whodatdish.com/2012/03/10/new-orleans-saints-new-era-nfl-draft-cap-designs/

japtor fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Mar 11, 2012

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I kinda like it.

Reebok made some pretty lame hats so I'm optimistic.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

shyguy posted:

I kinda like it.

Yeah, Reebok was bad with hats nearly 100% of the time. The Draft hats were bound to be bad because New Era seems to take any opportunity they can to experiment(look up some of the god-awful baseball hats they've made over the years for proof), but the official sideline hats will most likely be really cool and hopefully they make a series of hats as nice as the recent Cooperstown baseball line of hats (http://www.lids.com/search/cooperstown/Brand_New-Era ;not the full line but some of it).

hats

ppp
Feb 13, 2012

by angerbot
Still waiting for the Arizona Cardinals Super Large Wordmark hat from mitchell and ness.

Imagine this but with one more letter.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
These are just the draft hats too, I'm sure New Era will crank out more for the season. I'm not a huge hat guy myself but I'm really more excited to see what Nike does in terms of jackets, hoodies, etc, rather than just uniforms too. I generally like all of Nike's soccer accessories (even when they mess up my team's actual shirt :argh: ) so I bet their other NFL stuff will be nice too.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

japtor posted:

Well you just got me to hit the like button to see it:

I was thinking any of the short single word city name ones would look decent...but Oakland's is the only one particularly like that. It's higher up and doesn't cover up the logo at all, hell the logo covers up the letters where they overlap. I'm guessing the Raiders merchandise people rejected the logo getting covered up.

edit: Saints caps showing snapback and flex fit: http://whodatdish.com/2012/03/10/new-orleans-saints-new-era-nfl-draft-cap-designs/

Wow, they really don't know the first loving thing about design.

haccess
May 29, 2003

shyguy posted:

I kinda like it.

It's the perfect hat for your baby girl to wear in her Christmas pictures!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Nearly every New Era hat I've ever seen looks like it belongs on a greasy 15 year old white suburban kid posting gangster rap covers on youtube.

• Locked thread