Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
They should:
- never change the Browns uniforms
- since they're going to, just increase the white at the ends of the sleeves and maybe white around the collar. That would be cool.
- don't bring back orange jerseys
- don't bring back brown pants with either jersey color

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

shyguy posted:

Jersey and pant colors of the same primary color (not counting white :hitler:) need to be banished forever. I'm looking at you, New Orleans.

Black uniform, black pants, white socks. Michael Jackson wants his wardrobe back.

The black jersey with the gold pants is about 8 billion times better than this. The Cards are an offender too:

Petition to rename the team to Arizona Period Stains.

I agree. Every team at home should just go with white or gray pants, pretty much. I guess a second team color is okay in some cases. But even when the Ravens do all-black it just looks kinda silly...like the black pajamas look TL pointed out.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Black Sunshine posted:

So yeah even taking into account how most of the "Lights Out" jerseys look like poo poo they couldn't even manage to gently caress up Oakland's.

Sorry mate these all-blacks are really terrible

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

tanglewood1420 posted:

I think the Colts' uniforms are iconic enough to put them in the same category as the Raiders, Cowboys, Packers and Bears where you shouldn't be allowed to change them, other than very minor tweaks. The design has been pretty consistent ever since the 1950s and with good reason.

My no-change list would probably just be Browns, Raiders, Steelers, Packers. Chiefs probably. I'd actually like to see changes to the Cowboys and maybe a few changes to the Packers depending on what they were.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Vikings, Chiefs and Cardinals are loving train wrecks.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

mmmjstone posted:

There are some teams that shouldn't accent themselves for breast cancer awareness just because the colors are ghastly together.

Browns might have been the worst, but then I didn't see the Rams or Seahawks or 49ers or Packers or Redskins or many other teams that probably looked awful.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
oh they changed the stylesheet back to neutral for LF huh?

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

mmmjstone posted:

Pittsburgh is the one that always gets me; yellow and pink are NOT GOOD.
Look who hatin on my bapes.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

C-Euro posted:

OK those were pretty slick. Those are alternates and not just away jerseys, right?

Those are imaginary, I'm pretty sure, made by somebody on a Saints forum or something. But they would be freakin baller irl

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Yeah but that Oregon thing is hella ugly

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

this, but the complete loving opposite

I like the jersey itself but the sleeve concept is mondo dumb and sleeves would get 1. pushed up by linemen to allow free movement; 2. pushed up by any defender facing the O-line to prevent holding; 3. pushed up by quarterbacks to allow full motion; 4. mocked by me

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Rogue Elephant posted:

I unironically love the Browns brown jersey/orange helmet combo.

That's because it really owns.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Heaf posted:

The new jerseys aren't going to be ridiculous. You'll see them made out of a lighter-weight material. The Pro Combat System of Dress (seriously what it's called) is about lightweight material and generally helping increase performance.

"Pro Combat" is seriously a disgusting name for some sports teams' jerseys

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I mean, I guess Yes? Looks that way. I just don't agree with using the term "combat" because the mixing of sports, military and violence is already really messed up. And since everything Nike does is calculated, it's now a marketing strategy to appeal to the militarism of football fans. That isn't actually good

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
It's also funny how ten years ago Kellen Winslow somehow started a controversy by calling himself a soldier. Now Nike can call every football player a soldier and most people even on this forum think it's fine. Also funny: a kitten with a piece of paper

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Mickey McKey posted:

:drat:
Thats rough considering there were like 5 teams that had worse attendance issues than the Jags last year.
Thats just a guess but I'm pretty sure the Jags were not blacked out often despite their horrible team

At least five: http://www.sporcle.com/games/ESPN/nfls-lowest-attendance

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Toussaint Louverture posted:

Ugly.

Ugly, but not as bad as the gradient fade poo poo they've been doing the last few years.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Febreeze posted:

I'm 24 and i've never met someone who wears flat brim caps and isn't a tool. It's just a weird fashion statement, half the time people wear them off to one side so it doesn't even protect from the sun. I don't see the point of wearing a hat that doesn't serve hat purposes, but I've never been into fashion anyway.

goonsay

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
there's lots of rap lyrics about 59fifty hats i can relate to you guys if you want. seems worthwhile

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

BlindSite posted:

You sad because people don't like your hats?

yeah, you sad.
No this right here

quote:

I don't see the point of wearing a hat that doesn't serve hat purposes, but I've never been into fashion anyway.
is goonsay. plus i don't wear hat

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

jordjevic posted:

So I was doing some noodling with Jaguars jerseys. All-black is dumb for a primary, so I compromised a little and put the white pants on there. Also even though I like turquoise, I got rid of it and just went with a straight green. As a result, the Jaguars are the new 90s Falcons.

...I'm not so sure.

I think that looks pretty classy. Actually I would rather see them in the green every home game, but I'm just against black jerseys that aren't Pittsburgh and Oakland. "No new black" - me, also unfortunately many African-Americans whose families have been in the US for a long time (sad but tru)

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
i look like a big tall wienerman in a hat so i get to save that $35 for more ramen

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Detroit_Dogg posted:

What flavor, this is important.

Chicken. beef is awful and i'm scared to eat the shrimp even though i bet it contains no seafood anyway

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I headbutt my browns.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Lets make an NFL Team look like the team that loses early in a really awful movie about a slightly futuristic bloodsport. Thanks for coming to the NFL planning meeting everybody

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
OK you know what the seahwawks need?? Like...a shape. they need a shape what do we all think---*boss off his meds floats in on cloud of weed smoke* TRIANGLES!!!! THis meeting is Over

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
All of Nike's SuPeRrAd TeChNo ShApEs look loving stupid. that chargers shirt SA2k posted is garbage. Life is the worst. I hate

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Mickey McKey posted:

Im posting from my phone so quoting is tough, but in response to BRB MAKIN BACON: I have never bought a jersey because any I have tried on (friend's or at a sporting goods store, are either too short at the waist or too incredibly baggy in the torso. Im 6'3" 175 so not much fits me anyway, but jerseys are especially bad.

I'm like the same measurements, I don't wear jerseys ever because of this. Also because buying a Browns jersey is extremely unwise. But then jerseys look good on very few people, pretty much the players and Manas

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
How Ehud marry a girl who dont care about football smh.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

KidDynamite posted:

Rangers suck

no...they own.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Somebody post that gif of an inside run where he gets to the point of attack and then just hops up and down like a loving guinea pig

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
affirmative

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
THAT JERSEY OWNS. MY EYES HAVENT BEEN hosed THAT HARD SINCE THE DENOUEMENT OF WANDERLUST WOWEE ZOWEE

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
For real though, I am going to play with that nike build a shoe page for days. might buy my mom some dunks

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
still dicking around with the nike dunks team color thing, i have like 8 designs i love for new shoes for ham mom.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Say fans of the Seahawks and Dolphins for gently caress's Sake.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Pack jerseys were awesome and the brown was only there to simulate leather helmets. and they were awesome too

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
my dad swore off the browns when they moved. it is the reason i must kill art modell.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
unless she's a youth it didn't actually fit really well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
i wear plaid under my josh cribbs not-jersey t-shirt. ~~**~~The Football Hipster~~**~~

• Locked thread