Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Y Signal
Feb 17, 2009

I love you, Tiger Millionaire.
Title: Chew
Publisher: Image
Brief description: Tony Chu is a cibopath, meaning that he can get memories/impressions/background of anything he eats. In this world, the FDA has increased legal and enforcement power, and chicken has been outlawed after a bird flu outbreak. The reason for the ban, however, may not be that cut-and-dry.
Why I Like It: Great writing, character design and art. The world set up here is endlessly fascinating, and while the plot is intriguing enough, the humor is one of the main selling points. One of my favorite current ongoings.
Issue that is a good jumping on point: I really would recommend starting at issue 1, but the latest plot started at issue #21, so I'd stay start there if you don't want to go back to the very beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU