Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xK1
Dec 1, 2003

Sgt. Politeness posted:

Title: The Sixth Gun

Also of note is that issue #1 is free on Comixology and 2-17 are just 99 cents each through tomorrow. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xK1
Dec 1, 2003

Len posted:

Did Sullivans Sluggers ever come out? It sounded like it would be good but I didn't have any money for it when the kickstarter was out.

It's on Comixology now, but the print version hasn't shipped yet.

xK1
Dec 1, 2003

Hakkesshu posted:

I would be reading it if Dark Horse could figure out digital comics.

They seem to have a pretty good handle on it to me. Are they region locked or something?

xK1
Dec 1, 2003

Agent_grey posted:

Does anyone know what's happened to Dungeons and Dragons: A Darkened Wish?

One issue came out but it's no where I can find on Comixology. I have that issue on there but if it weren't for the fact it's in my smartlist I wouldn't be able to find it via the search. Same for any subsequent issues.

I saw them crop up on an Amazon ad but when trying to follow through all I get is page doesn't exist. Has it been cancelled? I could t see any article on it or find it on IDWs website.

It's still coming, Tess Fowler posts some art from it on her twitter from time to time. Comixology is currently saying July 31st for #2 (https://www.comixology.com/Dungeons-Dragons-A-Darkened-Wish-2/digital-comic/750141) but that could very well be a placeholder.

xK1
Dec 1, 2003

Jedit posted:

If it's the version on Amazon with the black cover, it doesn't.
Not on the front, but it does on the spine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xK1
Dec 1, 2003

There's no definite plans for a volume two at the moment, but basically yeah, he's open to it:
https://www.cbr.com/kieron-gillen-die-finale-interview/

quote:

You mentioned Die will have an open ending and there are still many more sides of the polyhedral world that we haven't seen. So there's a definite chance for a sequel?

Hopefully! Stephanie and I haven't murdered each other yet! [Laughs] I view Die almost the say way I look at Phonogram; it's a device to speak about things I'm interested in. And Die especially is a big fantasy world. There's a lot there, that Stephanie and I know, but we haven't explored yet. So there's certainly room. Plus, I think the RPG certainly shows things you can do with this plot, world, and energies.

So, I'm not going to say we'll definitely do one because life is very confusing, but there certainly is room to return to Die and that would be a lot of fun.