Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
Saga is the better choice imo. I'm a long time reader of Saga and just started on Wicked/Divine.
Saga has been far more consistent in quality and has a much more interesting story. W/D's story is a slow burn and has a radical shift after the second tpb when the artist changes, which I felt killed its momentum.

Koburn fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Feb 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This started over a week ago but I only just noticed it: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/image-expo-comics

Some very good stuff in there, any recommendations for the more obscure titles?

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I've had an ebay alert for Charles Burns' early out of print collections for over a year, last week I found out I could have just loaned them from my local library this whole time. I was half hoping they would be bad so it wouldn't matter that they're to expensive to justify getting but no, they're all great. Check them out if you're a CB fan in Suffolk I guess.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Incredible deal on Brubaker/ Phillips @ Humble:

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/ed-brubaker-image-comics-books

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Poor ol' Heavy Metal. Is this your first day on the internet?

It's from the TMNT sourcebook of course!

Which you would have known if you had reverse image searched the image on the wiki page