Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you
I feel like very, very soon I'm going to be joining this group searching slightly higher numbers.

Finally got a new system and now that everything is relatively stable and my idle temps are around 30-31c I feel comfortable pushing it to try to get some decent OC's.

Current specs:
10900K @ Stock Speeds
MSI Z490 Godlike
64gb G.Skill 3600 / CAS 17/19/19
EK 360 AiO in full push/pull
Lian-Li OD11XL w/ a shitload of fans

Took a lot of time, and going through a bunch of lovely AiO's and a case before I settled on the EK that performs really damned well and is fairly quiet.

To make this a bit more OC related before I had to flatten my old Windows install I was able to get it up to 5.3 allcore with not much of a rise, maybe 1 or 2c in idle temps.

real_scud fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Aug 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU