Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Febreeze posted:

hoooooly poo poo, well done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Thank you so much Febreeze. That was legitimately one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Febreeze posted:

My god :stare:

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Absolutely amazing thread. I haven't laughed that hard in so long.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

Febreeze posted:

I think this one is my favorite. He looks like a disapproving super saiyan.

Mikemo Tyson
Apr 30, 2008
Send this thread to Canton.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Febreeze posted:

Does anyone else see "Eli" in this.

I see Eli.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
This thread brought tears to my eyes.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Sataere posted:

If someone wouldn't mind helping me, I have a request. Can someone please help me make this one of those flashing avatars. I want it to bounce from these three pictures, if their creators do not mind.

I've been sporting the newbie title for a while, but I think I found the greatest avatar idea ever, thanks to the glorious works of febreeze and this thread. I am really glad I stopped reading this at work, as I would have definitely got fired.

I'll upgrade anyone who does this for me or whatever you need. This is too good not to be done. Also, this needs some text to go with it. Thoughts?

They are all now officially linked to my site as well: http://daveartlocker.blogspot.com/2012/02/manning-face.html

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Febreeze posted:

Holy poo poo, I love you sooo loving much. Do you need any upgrades? Because they are yours.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?
holy gently caress, this thread

Ribsauce posted:

A bunch of us called the Steelers postgame show and his call was the greatest thing ever. He had the host going for at least two minutes and he got away with
1) I don't know if an injured Big Ben is an NFL caliber quarterback (and got the host to agree)
2) The he said Big Ben needed to stop being the dog who refreshes and needs to become the dog who posts
He had at least one more TFF joke I can't remember

there was a lot more too but I honestly missed half of it because I was laughing so hard actual tears were rolling down my face. I'd pay money for the tape.

edit

wtf the thread is not in the goldmine

It starts here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3459407&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=202

Oh my god, this audio HAS to exist somewhere on the internet. I really want to hear all of these calls!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MissileWaster posted:

Oh my god, this audio HAS to exist somewhere on the internet. I really want to hear all of these calls!

Don't get too excited, it's mainly a bunch of nerd voices awkwardly shoehorning the phrase "football funhouse" into a sports talk radio call.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

MissileWaster posted:

There was also something about Roethlisberger "running around like a pop dog out there"

PendingForaBending
Dec 30, 2005

How Bout Them Cowboys.
Its all downhill from here. There is nothing left.

:manning:

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Many thanks to Febreeze and Kidcoelacanth for making this glorious avatar possible. If you guys want some upgrades, please PM me or mention it in the thread.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

GNU Order posted:

PendingForaBending posted:

Its all downhill from here. There is nothing left.

:manning:

How wrong you were. :allears:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

GNU Order posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
You know, usually these threads become oversaturated by page five or so. Then things just stop being funny.

:manning: should be mandatory for every post regarding Manning from now until he signs with the...

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Just caught up with this thread, Febreeze you are a golden god. That parity wheel from last season got started on Reddit and I think it ended up on ESPN, so I encourage anyone who got their day made by this thread to head over and upvote this one so peace can be restored to the universe.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
:stare:

Welp, just go ahead and let me know when you're done so I know when to goldmine this.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

GNU Order posted:

Jesus Christ

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

You should do the CFL teams too. Otherwise, this is perfectly acceptable.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Dancing Peasant posted:

You should do the CFL teams too. Otherwise, this is perfectly acceptable.

Let's not kill the man.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
How could this thread possibly have gotten any loving better? I...I just can't comprehend it.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Can someone combine :supaburn: with :manning: and a flashing Caldwell or Painter text next to it.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

GD_American posted:

Let's not kill the man.

I'm surprised someone hasn't tried to make a Tennessee Volunteers Manning face.

Maybe tomorrow I'll play around with gimp and try my hand at college if they don't look horrible. (They probably will).

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

One more and I'm done. Get your popcorn ready, ________!

He looks more stubborn than anything

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

GD_American posted:

Let's not kill the man.

While I agree with this sentiment, it is a long off-season and clearly only Febreeze can get us through it. :manning:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

MorningView posted:

Welp, just go ahead and let me know when you're done so I know when to goldmine this.

I'm done the logos, I practically gave myself carpal tunnel and wore out a whole Tablet pen tip in two days.

Also gently caress all ya'll for suggesting College and the CFL. I don't want a stub for a hand :manning: This idea has run it's course, I'm done, I don't see how it can improve. Lets go out on top.

Hey MV is it cool if I make a art thread tomorrow for all the collective TFF stuff that me or the other local artists here have done?

Edit: Thank you so much for your support TFF, I love you guys.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
This has been one of the most amazing things I've ever seen on this forum.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Febreeze posted:

I'm done the logos, I practically gave myself carpal tunnel and wore out a whole Tablet pen tip in two days.

Also gently caress all ya'll for suggesting College and the CFL. I don't want a stub for a hand :manning: This idea has run it's course, I'm done, I don't see how it can improve. Lets go out on top.

Hey MV is it cool if I make a art thread tomorrow for all the collective TFF stuff that me or the other local artists here have done?

Edit: Thank you so much for your support TFF, I love you guys.

Febreeze you own a lot this all owns. Make that art thread I am feeling the need to contribute more to the well-being of TFF. Especially in the offseason.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
You should sell Manning Fatheads.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Dude this poo poo was funny as gently caress. awesome effort it was badass. I linked to your site on Facebook, hope you get all the attention & credit those drawings deserve. if this isn't on the front page of SA I'd be really shocked.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Also how the gently caress did I miss Kawalimus on a sports call-in show in Pittsburgh. Also is his name really Frank, that's perfect. Also hi reddit posters. I'm Ham welcome thank for coming. i've never been to your website but i hear good things! Or, I don't. good thread huh

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

GNU Order posted:

:manning::holyshit::manning:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

MorningView posted:

Gonna go ahead and close this thing when I get to work tonight (gently caress graveyard shift)

Guys, you want to make more funny things, get it out of the way soon!

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

Oh, I was the one that posted the reddit thread as I wanted to make sure someone sourced it correctly. Febreeze, I added your link to the main post. I can take down all the individual links and just link your site if you'd like.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Before everybody gets all gbs indignant on Reddit dude, remember that who cares. These days on the internet good things are just going to spread everywhere. You're lucky to keep your own name attached to it for even one degree of separation, so good for your comrade flynn for linking to his actual site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

GNU Order posted:

This emote was all last season for Peyton. :smith: