Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Schefter really thinks it could be the Titans. He said the 5 teams are:

Miami
Washington
Titans
Jets
Cardinals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
TFF is unquestionably the best place on the internet.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

nuncle jimbo posted:

if you don't keep something awful on the dl except with a select few I don't even know
I have one real life good friend who posts on here and we have made a pact to never once mention this place to anyone. 10 years strong!

Also gently caress all forums but somethingawful, I can't read any other forum for more than 20 seconds

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
The only thing I know about reddit is that guy recorded some of the SAS calls after the Pitt Denver playoff game but did not record Kawalimus' "dog who posts" call so therefore Reddit sucks.

VVV I don't leave the sweet sweet confines of forums.somethingawful.com

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Christ Pseudoscientist posted:

What was this "dog who posts" call that I missed?

A bunch of us called the Steelers postgame show and his call was the greatest thing ever. He had the host going for at least two minutes and he got away with
1) I don't know if an injured Big Ben is an NFL caliber quarterback (and got the host to agree)
2) The he said Big Ben needed to stop being the dog who refreshes and needs to become the dog who posts
He had at least one more TFF joke I can't remember

there was a lot more too but I honestly missed half of it because I was laughing so hard actual tears were rolling down my face. I'd pay money for the tape.

edit

wtf the thread is not in the goldmine

It starts here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3459407&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=202