Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
No way Jim Harbaugh takes a flier on an injured Manning after Alex Smith just surpassed expectations in a game manager role. He's reliving his Captain Comeback years vicariously through Smith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

jeffersonlives posted:

The Jets are going to have to be quite delicate with this one, because they absolutely should go after Manning but if they do so publicly without getting him it's going to be an enormous clusterfuck given the vote of no confidence that would show in Sanchez.

headline: Jets realize Sanchez sucks, no one surprised

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

I'm so loving sick of hearing people fighting over our quarterback and where he's going to go. I hope he goes and plays for the loving Als and wins fifteen Grey cups in a row

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

My hope is Peyton goes to the someone who isn't the Jets or Redskins, and spends the year only throwing passes of 20 yards and under, and maybe throwing really poorly on passes past 20 yards. Then in the playoffs, when he needs a crucial comeback drive, he reveals he's recovered and been playing possom, and throws a 90 yard touchdown to Fat Mike Williams.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Supreme Allah posted:

What did the Redskins ever do to be lumped in with the Jets.

He's not gonna win with the Redskins.

Also I don't want to have to watch the NFC East every week. We already have to do that with primetime games!

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

SolidPolonium posted:

SA2k I was trying to think up a Chargers Peyton but couldn't think of anything so I just used your avatar as a guide instead.

This is correct, right :downs:

boltman Peyton would be terrifying

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

SolidPolonium posted:

Yes he would. But he needs to keep the sunglasses. :colbert:

So he'd be Mike Tahoe, so be it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Febreeze posted:

Now look what you made me do B[

Dear loving god

the Browns need to start using that logo again more.