Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Okay guys. This is it, the Final Team Logo. After this, maybe the NFL Logo, but that'll be it. Today's been kind of exhausting. Tomorrow I'll start a tumblr for TFF art and be in charge of posting anything we make to it. I'll also make a thread for posting the stuff just in case I miss things. I'll also touch up some of the weaker ones I did. Offseason starts here folks!

TIME FOR YOUR NFL WORLD CHAMPION NEW YORK (Peyton) MANNINGS!

And, as a bonus, I was having a difficult time trying to turn the NY letter logo into a Manning Face, then I realized, it already was a Manning face. Look very carefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Sataere posted:

If someone wouldn't mind helping me, I have a request. Can someone please help me make this one of those flashing avatars. I want it to bounce from these three pictures, if their creators do not mind.

I've been sporting the newbie title for a while, but I think I found the greatest avatar idea ever, thanks to the glorious works of febreeze and this thread. I am really glad I stopped reading this at work, as I would have definitely got fired.

I'll upgrade anyone who does this for me or whatever you need. This is too good not to be done. Also, this needs some text to go with it. Thoughts?

They are all now officially linked to my site as well: http://daveartlocker.blogspot.com/2012/02/manning-face.html

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

MorningView posted:

:stare:

Welp, just go ahead and let me know when you're done so I know when to goldmine this.

I'm done the logos, I practically gave myself carpal tunnel and wore out a whole Tablet pen tip in two days.

Also gently caress all ya'll for suggesting College and the CFL. I don't want a stub for a hand :manning: This idea has run it's course, I'm done, I don't see how it can improve. Lets go out on top.

Hey MV is it cool if I make a art thread tomorrow for all the collective TFF stuff that me or the other local artists here have done?

Edit: Thank you so much for your support TFF, I love you guys.