Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irish Taxi Driver
Sep 12, 2004

We're just gonna open our tool palette and... get some entities... how about some nice happy trees? We'll put them near this barn. Give that cow some shade... There.

404notfound posted:

God drat, you guys. I did the math and at $919,266 with 23,842 backers, that's an average of 38 dollars per backer. People are pitching in $40 to play a $15 game that hasn't even been made yet.

Everyone buying the crazy tiers are skewing the average a little bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Taxi Driver
Sep 12, 2004

We're just gonna open our tool palette and... get some entities... how about some nice happy trees? We'll put them near this barn. Give that cow some shade... There.

hellocruelworld posted:

God, this thing is at over $1,134,000 and still going? What do you all think this thing will top out at?

Seriously I think this is amazing and I am very excited about this project. I hope they spend more on the game than documentary though.

Under 2 mil, betting the 1.6 to 1.8 mil range.

Irish Taxi Driver
Sep 12, 2004

hellocruelworld posted:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think that the upcoming media hype is going to get them to 2.5 mil. People are still donating at a pretty high rate. The donations increased by another $9,000 since my last post. I don't expect this success to be repeated anytime soon however.

Gaph posted:

With another 31 days to go?

hellocruelworld posted:

To be fair to the previous poster, you have to expect a decline at some point. I think he is low-balling however.

Maybe I'm expecting the decline too early. I'm just assuming that everyone who was super interested already donated, but if its still jumping like crazy I'll go with under 2.5 million.

• Locked thread