Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Ok. So I've gotten to the point where I'm settled into my apartment. I've got pictures up on the walls, we've signed a 2-year lease, and I've got a pretty nice, steady schedule at work. Our two friends who live nearby are now hanging out with us on weekends (either their apartment or mine, alternating), and I'm pretty OK with that, for sure.

Unfortunately, it seems a little difficult to make new friends who are up for doing poo poo. I'm at my happiest when surrounded by people, food, and drink. Unfortunately, the people whom I used to depend on to come over on weekends and such are all moving away at an alarming rate. Apparently, there /is/ a world outside of Manhattan. One moved to Portland, and we haven't seen her since. She's very happy there, thank goodness, but flying back to New York is simply not in the stars. Aside from being painfully expensive, she does not miss the cold winters and the colder people.

One of our dearest friends, who used to live two blocks away, divorced his wife, and moved to loving Brooklyn. Another one moved to Philly. Another one fell in love and moved to Jersey. I used to see her when I was just visiting New York every two or three months to get away from the hell that is South Florida. These were all people I and Puppy had known for years, and now I'm at that point where I really am ready for a new group of friends to run with.

I'm not keen on that meetup website. It all feels a little impersonal to me. However, I think I need to give it a chance, because I can't really think of any other way to find people in New York city to hang out with from time to time. I'm not even talking like long five hours food orgies, like I do on weekends at home. A quick beer or glass of wine, a falafel sandwich in Washington Square Park, or a nice cuppa at one of the multiple excellent coffee shops, a jaunt down 34th to do a little shopping, whatever. I love my friends that I have, but I'd really like to make new ones too, so that I don't end up doing the same thing all the time.

And the thing is, I'm not that needy with regards to contact. Half the time, either I or my husband are travelling to either Chicago or DC, because our family is scattered. I'm scared of becoming like my parents, who didn't ever invite people over except for prayer meetings, and who only had very casual friends.

Thank god I have the husband, because otherwise I'd be horribly lonely. Erm. Rather, I'd be even more lonely than I feel already.

I love living here. It's what I dreamed of when I was a little kid, and surrounded by hateful, bigoted people all the time. Unfortunately, when I left Florida behind, I also left behind all my friends, and it really is difficult to find people in a new place. The first few years that we were here were so busy, because we were still discovering the city, and getting used to the blistering cold.

Don't get me wrong: I /am/ thankful every day to be living in such an amazing place, surrounded by people around whom I can be completely anonymous. Nobody cares what you're doing, as long as you're not bugging them actively. I adore the friends that I do have. They're incredibly kind and warm folk, whom I love being around.

Ugh. Sorry for whining. I really do have a lovely life. I just wish I had more people to share it with.

EDIT: White Whine snype:

dino. fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Feb 13, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH
I will eat all the falafal with you, dino. Erratic schedule and willingness to go to various chinatowns a plus.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Dino, I don't know where you and the hubs are on religion, but there have got to be some pretty awesome churches of any persuasion nearby. Quakers (Society of Friends) and Unitarians generally don't much give a poo poo what your theological beliefs are as long as you think that world peace and community service are awesome. Hell, one of the most well-liked and respected members of my meeting in Missouri was a hard-line atheist communist. Hobbies are another good way to meet like-minded people. thetechnoloser and I met a lot of great friends playing pub trivia (good way to meet smart people!) and inviting people you enjoy over to feed them delicious food is really not a hard sell. Also, something I've learned from being married to a soldier and thus uprooted every three years or so, is that it's okay to say "hey, I like you and we have things in common- do you want to hang out sometime?" It feels really lame to ask someone to be your friend, but the worst that can happen is they say no. Last week I helped an old blind woman read the menu at a restaurant. She's an adventurous eater and loves to try new things, but she generally dines alone and most people don't have the patience to help her out, so she ends up eating whatever the waiter thinks an old blind lady would like. We're going out for peruvian charcoal chicken this weekend, and ethiopian the next.

I sounds like a total pollyanna, but that's what's worked for me. I know how it is to not have as many friends as you would like.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
The woman and I are going through a similar thing as the two couples we used to hang out with the most both just moved out of town. It is kinda annoying. It also doen't help that most of my friends are freelancer so any plans made with them are shaky as they need to take gigs if they are offered.

The Macaroni
Dec 20, 2002
...it does nothing.
dino--I feel for you. After moving to my current address, the folks in this forum are my only friends. :(

SubG posted:

You know those plastic knife edge guard things? Anyone know a source for 'em longer than 12"?
Sent an email to my Chicago knife place to see if they knew. They only list up to 10" on their website, but they know everything, so I expect a helpful reply.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
dino, you're a goon. Embrace your loneliness; that bitter, sad feeling you feel in the pit of your stomach every time you feel alone will soon harden into a wonderful diamond of misanthropy.

But in all seriousness, Wroughtirony is right; there are lots of chances to meet new friends if you're just willing to take a bit of embarrassment. The key is not to go out with the express aim of meeting new friends, you should go and do random social things and try to meet new people as an extension of that. Pub quiz nights, classes of various sorts, interest based meetups and such are invaluable for meeting new people because you already have a common interest to work with.

Personally, I'm in a similar boat, in that most of my close friends moved away, leaving me with one friend close by. I'm such a misanthrope that I don't care at all, however. I'm not going to think too hard about why I consider goons to be an acceptable substitute for social interaction.

kiteless
Aug 31, 2003

with this bracken for a blanket, where these limbs stick out like bones
I hear ya dino. Except replace "moved away" with "had babbies", so now it's either their place, our place but watch the kid like a hawk so he doesn't break stuff or hurt himself and then go home in 2 hurs when they get fussy. Going out anywhere is mostly out of the question, or regulated to babysitter availability. Which is almost never. It sucks.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

On a completely unrelated note, I went to a generic Indian buffet for lunch today.

Co-worker grabs a ton of tandoori chicken, bitches that it's pink on the inside. Okay, undercooked chicken is a reasonable objection, but drat, you go to an Indian buffet and just eat chicken?

Then again, the food was pretty lackluster so I guess I can't blame her. I filled up on chana masala and lots of naan and chutneys, with a brief (and regretful) dip into the generic chicken curry.

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

He just wants someone to shake his corks, is that too much to ask??
At what point in time does it become ok to unfriend someone?

Right now I am seriously considering wether I should give notice to two couples in our immediate circle of friends, who're, I'm afraid, delivering sub-par friend performance.

They have clearly misunderstood basic human right policies, and have begun to consider brown people a menace to society, furthermore they no longer are able to invest in, or welcome diversity, and this not in a droll manner.

They too have adopted a level of political correctness that I find unsettling, and they have become the Stepford Families, yet without a patriachially induced motivator.

I am loving fed up with discussing mortgages, kids schools, bosses being unreasonable, educational prowess, working unreasonably long hours (50hrs a week - who're you loving kidding), and - yes - the menace to society that is represented through brown(muslim) people.

I have previously done so in writing, but this time I'm thinking of just shunning them!

I'll be your friend Dino!

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Happy Hat posted:

At what point in time does it become ok to unfriend someone?

Right now I am seriously considering wether I should give notice to two couples in our immediate circle of friends, who're, I'm afraid, delivering sub-par friend performance.

They have clearly misunderstood basic human right policies, and have begun to consider brown people a menace to society, furthermore they no longer are able to invest in, or welcome diversity, and this not in a droll manner.

They too have adopted a level of political correctness that I find unsettling, and they have become the Stepford Families, yet without a patriachially induced motivator.

I am loving fed up with discussing mortgages, kids schools, bosses being unreasonable, educational prowess, working unreasonably long hours (50hrs a week - who're you loving kidding), and - yes - the menace to society that is represented through brown(muslim) people.

I have previously done so in writing, but this time I'm thinking of just shunning them!

I'll be your friend Dino!

Clearly, it's not so much a matter of when to unfriend them as it is how to unfriend them.

I suggest going full passive-aggressive, and just ignore their existence in every conceivable fashion. Then again, I'm a misanthropic goon that shouldn't be giving social advice, so I'm sure you'll get better suggestions from the more adjusted folks.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Invite them to Friday prayers with you.

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

GoonsWithSpoons.com :chef:Generalissimo:chef:

kiteless posted:

I hear ya dino. Except replace "moved away" with "had babbies", so now it's either their place, our place but watch the kid like a hawk so he doesn't break stuff or hurt himself and then go home in 2 hurs when they get fussy. Going out anywhere is mostly out of the question, or regulated to babysitter availability. Which is almost never. It sucks.

What Kiteless said except add to that clingy wives (or in one case a husband) that get pissy when the partner isn't home any instant they aren't at work. I've had to shut down our hockey team because these people can't stand up to their mates to demand 3 hours a week for only 2.5 months of the year to come out see old friends and get exercise.

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

He just wants someone to shake his corks, is that too much to ask??
On a happier note - one of my oldest buddies has left his spouse (who was a pain), and is moving into our basement, we're letting him have it practically for free. Long nights of talking, eating, drinking, and being men ahead!

Edit: For free means that he has to pay for water, heat and electricity.

Edit 2: Also happily - I've gotten a new sponsor kid, who is 7 yrs old, because the old one got picked up by her mom, who had bettered her financial situation - new one is hard of hearing, so he is going to a special needs school, but he loves to dance, and he looks :3

Happy Hat fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Feb 13, 2012

Hawkperson
Jun 20, 2003

Happy Hat posted:

That blows, I am super sorry about your lovely friends. You should probably unfriend sooner rather than later, however is more comfortable to you. The longer you stay friends with them the longer they can justify that their lovely opinions are actually okay. Maybe if you get really lucky, unfriending will cause them to undergo some personal reflection and then you can be friends again! :)

The Macaroni
Dec 20, 2002
...it does nothing.
Hey dino:

1) Do you make more money from your book if I buy from Amazon or from the publisher?

2) Do you have a trustworthy recipe for chapati? Another one of those staples I really should've learned from my folks but didn't.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If you do that you will die on the toilet.
All you lonely people just need to drink heavily alone in you apartment like i do. Cures the lonely right up.

Covered the Westminster dog show today and it was basically the most awesome thing ever. The best dogs in the world, gathered in one place, with all their crazy owners. So much fun.

I love corgis!

The Macaroni
Dec 20, 2002
...it does nothing.

SubG posted:

You know those plastic knife edge guard things? Anyone know a source for 'em longer than 12"?
My knife store said they have a magnetic thing that's 12.5". https://www.nwcutlery.com

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.

Vegetable Melange posted:

I will eat all the falafal with you, dino. Erratic schedule and willingness to go to various chinatowns a plus.
I absolutely love going to Chinatown, and I'm more or less free until 2 PM on Tuedsay - Thursday, and I love falafels. So much. $2.50 for something that delicious feels like cheating, but I don't care. It's too tasty.

Thank you all for your support. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who feels like it's hard to find and keep new friends. I guess it's time to dust off the Internets, and find interests and junk so I can hang out with people. I don't mind being the weirdo who says, "I like spending time with you, would you like to hang out?" I guess I just need to do so more often! XD

@Macaroni: I get a little more when you order from PM Press directly, but not that much. If Amazon is offering free shipping, just go with Amazon. XD

@Happy Hat: <3 That would be an honour. :)

@Halal: I often get really happy and chatty when drinking a lot, and it just highlights even more how alone I am when I drink alone. Drinking alone is depressing.

All that being said, I'm really grateful to have you folks around. It's nice to know that there are intelligent, thoughtful people out there who are interested in being my friend, even if only on a cooking forum. It's even nicer to know that pretty much anywhere I go, I've got a group of awesome, kind people that I can hit up to treat for a glass of wine or something. It's odd, but I feel as connected to you all as I do to the people I see every day. I don't know what I'd do without such lovely people to come "home" to. :)

dino. fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Feb 13, 2012

I like turtles
Aug 6, 2009

I get out of my shell and have a lot of fun with Yelp events. In Tucson they're almost always free and you meet a ton of people. Even more if you get elite status.

Psychobabble
Jan 17, 2006
I'll go on spice runs to queens with you dino! I went today and stocked up for a while though.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I'm terrified of this thread, because I'm fairly certain I'll be eaten alive for posting in it as I'm a terrified new cook, but I just had to speak up and say something.

Dino, I just bought your recipe book, and it has made me a very, very happy goon. I just went back to being vegan and I really hate fakemeat so your book is pretty much the holy grail for me. It's easy and not scary at all! Thank you for writing it.

Now could one of y'all please explain the difference between good cookware and poo poo to me? Because I have pans from 1902 and I'm kind of stupid about what is worth buying when it comes to the kitchen. I know it's not all the same, but it LOOKS that way if you have no idea what you're doing...

God I suck balls for not learning how to properly cook before now.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

OmniElk posted:

If it makes you feel any better, you're already miles ahead of most of my RL friends just by being interested in cooking properly.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Welcome to the thread, please tell us about your fluids/other people's fluids you have experienced.

What sort of cookware do you have? Pots and pans? Rolling pins? Spoons? In general the stuff that was made a hundred years ago and has survived is pretty nice quality. I know I'd kill to get a vintage citrus press from like the 40s, because they're super legit and solidly-built. That said, you can get totally decent new cookware for not too much money, so you don't need to hang on to museum pieces. Depending on what it is you could sell it to kiteless, she's a sucker for vintage kitchen stuff.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
It all depends on your budget, and your needs. Are you cooking for just you and one other person, but occasionally entertain? Are you cooking for a large family? Is it just you most nights? Do you have to make separate meals for anyone else?

First thing is first, regardless of what your needs are. Buy a pressure cooker. If it's just you and one other person, you'll still want that size, because you can stack stainless steel bowls inside the cooker, and make more than one thing at a time. I wrote a blog post about this. If you're cooking for lots of people, again the pressure cooker is ideal.

Next thing to get is a nice cast iron skillet. It's worth its weight in gold. That combo cooker can be used as two pans, or you can stack them atop each other and use the smaller pan as a lid. It's awesome. My friend bought one, and he uses it literally every day.

Then, get one good solid sauce pan for making small pots of noodles, or tomato sauce, or whatever. It's very handy to have. My mum had one from that company for years, and she loved it.

Start with those three, and you'll have a very good start. If you're making pasta, just use the pressure cooker pot. For sauces to go on said pasta, make it in the saucepan. To sautee off vegetables, use your cast iron. Chances are you're not going to be using more than 4 pots at a time anyway. Start small, and you'll notice over time that you'd like another pot/pan to fill a certain need, at which point you can get that pot/pan. This way, you don't blow your budget on a set, most of which you'll never use. These are the pots you'll find yourself reaching for all the time.

Thanks for the kind words about the book! There were some lovely 1-star reviews that said that apparently, a vegan book shouldn't discourage eating animal products. I guess they missed the big honking VEGAN right there on the cover. >_<

Also, apparently I have to sound like a loving robot when I write recipes. Any personality or chatting is horrible writing.

God I hate people sometimes.

dino. fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Feb 14, 2012

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
re: meeting new people - do hobby things!

take up pottery, learn a language, join a bowling league, enroll to teach cooking classes at a local shop/place, start a book club, start a cooking blog (though I guess you might have one), join a professional association, become a master sommelier, blah blah. you'll meet tons of people, and it's pretty easy to transition from seeing them once a week for a hobby thing to being like 'hey wanna grab a drink after this?'

everyone has been in that sort of situation - it really sucks, but there are so many things you can get out and do if you're missing out on a bit of socialization.

church isn't one of them don't do that

mindphlux fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Feb 14, 2012

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Fortunately I've quit the bodily fluids in a strive to be a better, and much less gross and confusing, person. Same with the whole "learning to cook" and all of the other "being an adult" things I'm trying out these days. It's an adventure! I am not good at it!

Thank you for the recommendations, dino. I'm painfully poor at the moment, but those three bits of kitchen magic sound doable on my budget. I actually didn't even know that pressure cookers were still something people bought. Shows what I know. I should say that I normally cook for myself and three other people. I assume that really wouldn't change much on recommendations. Four people isn't really much of a difference than one or two when it comes to buying pans, right?

As to other kitchen tools, I really do have the most wonderful collection of hideous but amazingly indestructible things. My rolling pin was made by my great grandfather. And there's this really groovy citrus juicer that my Mother bought in Mexico in the '70s that I have absolutely no idea how to use. It weighs approximately three tons.

I read those reviews, and rolled my eyes until IT HURT. People are morons, I can see why you hate them.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Yeah, that'll do you just fine, Elk. 4 people means that you'd use the pressure cooker without stacking stuff into it. The best part? If you soak your beans, or use small beans (like lentils, mung beans, or split peas of various sorts), you can have cooked beans in 12 minutes. TWELVE MINUTES, dude. That's freakishly fast. If you're making a daal, just set the beans into the cooker, make the spice blend/onion mix in a separate pot, and then combine the two. By the time the beans are cooked, everything for the spices should be done to perfection. You can't go wrong with a pressure cooker, not the least is because it's a nice big pot to cook stuff in even when you're not pressure cooking. It means you won't need to worry about having a separate stock pot, because you can more or less knock everything out in that one pot.

@Mindphlux: Yeah, I don't think I'll be setting foot in a church again. Puppy's church that we got married in is open and affirming, and half gay, and has a bunch of atheists in. I still don't feel comfortable in there. However, Wrought's other suggestions are pretty solid.

I think I will start teaching cooking classes again. I do enjoy it, and it's a bit of extra money.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.

mindphlux posted:

church isn't one of them don't do that

Somebody didn't get invited to the last potluck.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
I guess I'm making some dessert for a girl soon. I want to do a tea flavored cheesecake. Anyone have thoughts on this. My initial plan was just going to be 'brew a couple tablespoons of ultra strong Green tea, and hope the water doesn't mess up the cake.

Also if anyone just knows of an ultra good cheesecake recipe, that would be welcome. I've lost the one I used last, and was just gonna google tomorrow...

Joe Friday
Oct 16, 2007

Just the facts, ma'am.

mindphlux posted:

I guess I'm making some dessert for a girl soon. I want to do a tea flavored cheesecake. Anyone have thoughts on this. My initial plan was just going to be 'brew a couple tablespoons of ultra strong Green tea, and hope the water doesn't mess up the cake.

Also if anyone just knows of an ultra good cheesecake recipe, that would be welcome. I've lost the one I used last, and was just gonna google tomorrow...

You could try use matcha instead of brewed tea. That would bring the flavor without messing up the moisture content.

PainBreak
Jun 9, 2001
This place is just depressing... The majority of the population (70%+) is Hispanic, but yet the Mexican food is terrible. The rest of the population consists of white trash racist homophobes who think that Whataburger is haute cuisine.

I'm a man of statistics, so I can't help but wonder about the suicide rate for new residents.

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004

mindphlux posted:

steep the tea in cream instead of water?

also maybe do a mixture of chai spices instead of just green tea unless youre doing it because she hella likes green tea, and then maybe add some lime zest or something?

kiteless posted:

Lavendar anything. Stop putting lavendar in desserts, it tastes like soap. loving gross.
for serious

pile of brown fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Feb 14, 2012

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

OmniElk posted:

I'm terrified of this thread, because I'm fairly certain I'll be eaten alive for posting in it as I'm a terrified new cook, but I just had to speak up and say something.

Dino, I just bought your recipe book, and it has made me a very, very happy goon. I just went back to being vegan and I really hate fakemeat so your book is pretty much the holy grail for me. It's easy and not scary at all! Thank you for writing it.

Now could one of y'all please explain the difference between good cookware and poo poo to me? Because I have pans from 1902 and I'm kind of stupid about what is worth buying when it comes to the kitchen. I know it's not all the same, but it LOOKS that way if you have no idea what you're doing...

Hello! Nothing to be afraid of, as long as you don't click the NWS links, and don't espouse using convenience foods.

Have you checked out the "Help! I'm poor and want to eat good food" thread? It's pretty essential for anyone starting to cook, especially if on a tight budget.

I would also recommend the EXCELLENT (ahem) no-knead bread thread if you want to start making your own bread as part of eating better for less.

Also: many of us did not grow up cooking - we all had to start somewhere, but the important thing was that we started.

In other news:

- I can't touch peach skin. Even thinking about it makes the hairs on my arms stand up. I once finally realised that a girl liked me when she showed up at my apartment with a peach to peel for me.

- I just got back from a work trip to Berlin and had three fantastic meals: vegetarian at an amazing underground place called Cookies Cream; a lunch at the hotel I had a bunch of meetings at which had a rather good restaurant called Facil - very good food, actually, and absolutely beautifully presented; and a dinner at an uber-cool pop-up restaurant in an old mint, called Pret a Diner. gently caress, Berlin's cool. (And cold, but that was actually OK).
http://www.facil.de/englisch/mittag.php
http://www.pretadiner.com/inthemix/index.php
http://www.cookiescream.com/

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

therattle posted:

- I can't touch peach skin. Even thinking about it makes the hairs on my arms stand up.

:siren: a goons feelings on oral sex spotted :siren:

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

A little late for flower talk, but last month a girl made me some shortbread cookies flavored with Lavender... They were delicious, but I was burping up lavender gas for the next few hours.

EDIT:
Dino, just bought your book. I'm omni, but I want to cook for my vegan friend, and I dislike meat substitutes. It sounds perfect!

Squashy Nipples fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Feb 14, 2012

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Thanks, Squashy. <3

@Vegetable Melange or Psychobabble: hit me up on my email (altveg@me.com) if you want my phone number, so that we can make the meeting ups happen. Anyone else in the area is welcome to send me an email as well. :) I like doing things.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

OmniElk posted:

As to other kitchen tools, I really do have the most wonderful collection of hideous but amazingly indestructible things. My rolling pin was made by my great grandfather. And there's this really groovy citrus juicer that my Mother bought in Mexico in the '70s that I have absolutely no idea how to use. It weighs approximately three tons.

I'm interested in seeing some of these ancient devices. If you get a chance to get some photos of them that would be really cool.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If you do that you will die on the toilet.
I have to work until midnight, so it is time for halal to drink alone at a bar on valentines day and show up to a late press conference drunk. Wheeee.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

The secretary I've been keen on kept sending mixed signals about her boyfriend for a few weeks. Calling him my so-called boyfriend, then not mentioning him, then mentioning him, then talking about him, etc, etc.

Got tired of it, didn't even mention Valentine's Day today.

Oh bitter loneliness, you look so much better at the end of a glass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

OmniElk posted:

HELLO NEWFRIEND!

Come here: http://mediaphage.net/foodchat.html