Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«730 »
No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Yogg-Saron fan #1

Wasnt that for awful yearbook?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW I GHOULISHLY CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF CHILDREN TO TEACH THEIR PARENTS "A LESSON"

things in PGS as well

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

I have a couple of chicken breasts that I'm going to grill up tonight. Give me some suggestions for nice things to do with them other than ~GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST~. I am grilling them because it's hotter than stink outside and I don't have central air in my house.

Restrictions -
1 - I made mitmita charcoal grilled chicken already this week so "rub and grill" is out.
2 - I'm making pulled pork tacos tomorrow, so chicken tacos is out.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

CommonShore posted:

I have a couple of chicken breasts that I'm going to grill up tonight. Give me some suggestions for nice things to do with them other than ~GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST~. I am grilling them because it's hotter than stink outside and I don't have central air in my house.

Restrictions -
1 - I made mitmita charcoal grilled chicken already this week so "rub and grill" is out.
2 - I'm making pulled pork tacos tomorrow, so chicken tacos is out.

I know you're making tacos tomorrow but you can make quesadillas today on the grill. Grill chicken with some sort of vaguely Latin spice mix, rest, slice thin. Using a two-zone fire, put down a tortilla on the cool side and top with cheese, chicken, fillings of choice (I like mushrooms, onions, jalapenos), more cheese, top with another tortilla and cover the grill until the bottom tortilla is nice and charred and the fillings have warmed and the cheese is melted. Flip it onto the hot side, let the other tortilla char, remove, rest, slice, and serve. Because you have a grill going you can char the veggies you use to fill it, too, which is just more flavor money in your mouth bank.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW I GHOULISHLY CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF CHILDREN TO TEACH THEIR PARENTS "A LESSON"

sandwiches

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

The Midniter posted:

I know you're making tacos tomorrow but you can make quesadillas today on the grill. Grill chicken with some sort of vaguely Latin spice mix, rest, slice thin. Using a two-zone fire, put down a tortilla on the cool side and top with cheese, chicken, fillings of choice (I like mushrooms, onions, jalapenos), more cheese, top with another tortilla and cover the grill until the bottom tortilla is nice and charred and the fillings have warmed and the cheese is melted. Flip it onto the hot side, let the other tortilla char, remove, rest, slice, and serve. Because you have a grill going you can char the veggies you use to fill it, too, which is just more flavor money in your mouth bank.

Sold. Quesadillas didn't even cross my mind, and it's a good idea because I can do much of the prep right away. My special lady will love that. I have decent enough cheese, jalapenos, and garden onions already. I just need to get some tortillas and maybe a red pepper.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH

The Midniter posted:

more flavor money in your mouth bank.

Thread title, right there.

Iím cooking for friends tonight, one of whom is heavily pregnant (only restriction was no raw fish). Any favorite preggo meals? Should I just dip pickles in peanut butter and call it a day?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

poo poo's in progress.

Chicken breasts sat the afternoon with mexican chili powder and indian chili powder on them. They're tented up now. I picked some fresh garden scallions and diced some nice tomatoes, and grilled some white onion, red pepper, and jalapeno. Tortillas and arugula salad on standby. We eat in half an hour so I'm on shitposting duty til then.

Thanks for the good idea!

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This user's endless pedantry is kept grey.

Key words: nutrition, philosophy, regulatory science, law, shallow realpolitik, fake cheese, game design fanfiction.

CommonShore posted:

poo poo's in progress.

Chicken breasts sat the afternoon with mexican chili powder and indian chili powder on them. They're tented up now. I picked some fresh garden scallions and diced some nice tomatoes, and grilled some white onion, red pepper, and jalapeno. Tortillas and arugula salad on standby. We eat in half an hour so I'm on shitposting duty til then.

Thanks for the good idea!

Send pics of your spicy breasts.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at Jun 23, 2018 around 16:37

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

Hold the line, I have shitposting to do.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

hoot, hoot, hoot, hoot hoot hoot hoot hoothoothoothoothoothoothoot hoooohootohtothotootothtoto, hoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

This is fine.

Former coworker suggested I cook ugali. She said she'd ask her mother fr the recipe but never did. Anyone here ever made some? She's Tanzanian, if it matters.

I've got some okra from the market, so stew with it would be sweet.

«730 »