Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«754 »
Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

A fancy food store owned by a disgusting groper, a racist and a woman who enslaved a house maid.

Well gently caress, when you put it that way...

therattle posted:

Are those all the same person? I didn’t realise the Trump empire extended to foods.

Three different people! Although two are mother and son.

https://ny.eater.com/2017/12/11/167...uct-allegations
http://www.grubstreet.com/2018/01/j...chef-video.html
https://nypost.com/2011/08/18/celeb...awsuit-charges/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

I went to the eataly in la before the batali stuff came out and it was real nice, but i haven't been back since. it's such a shame, sometimes you want to waste some money on googaws the local italian grocery doesn't carry

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
i like nice words

They were just discontinuing a bunch of pasta tools that were originally like $20, down to $2.50. I don't feel guilty about buying something they're taking that kind of loss on

Roxy Rouge
Oct 27, 2009

Mr. Wiggles posted:

MC - congrats
FGR - sort of congrats?

I feel bad sharing news after that stuff but I got married to my best friend a couple of weeks ago. It's good!

Not to be a dick, but man, you marry and divorce pretty quickly. Have you considered slowing down the relationship train?

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

I would never shop at Costco. The paper towels won't fit into my sports car!

Um, huh?

Mr. Wiggles fucked around with this message at Nov 15, 2018 around 06:11

Dane
Jun 18, 2003

mmm... creamy.

Let's see, oh, GWS, haven't been in a while, lemmecheckrealquick...hrm, still the same old chat thread since 2013 ... what the waaahh, 750 pages? Yeah, I'm just gonna assume you've all now interbred and intermarried and interdivorced and interpr0k's mom'd. Hi.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Delicious and Nutritious

Fun Shoe

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons, even pr0k's mom may get off the couch.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Can I just say that I'm super disappointed this forum isn't named dorks with sporks after the name change

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Casu Marzu posted:

Can I just say that I'm super disappointed this forum isn't named dorks with sporks after the name change

me too, since you mention it

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I just had a pancake revelation. I added about a tablespoon of mawa powder to a single-egg batch. So good. It adds this creamy, rich, slightly tart, decadent flavor like cream cheese, and it softens the crumb. They do brown a little faster, so turn down the heat a bit.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

This is fine.

Just looked up mawa powder. Milk powder with fat included yeah?

Livestrong posted:

Milk mawa powder is also likely to have a different texture than regular milk powder. This is due to the fact that mawa powder may be curdled before itís evaporated, giving it a final texture thatís rough or granulated. While nonfat milk powder and low-fat varieties can clump up in extended storage, they tend to be smoother and have smaller granules.

Looks like I'll try this with nonfat this weekend, adding some extra butter to counteract the lack of fat. Thanks!

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

It has a different flavor, but adding milk powder should be nice too. Try cultured butter or creme fraiche instead for the tanginess.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007

I'm a family man - I run a family business. This is my son and my partner, H.W.

Soiled Meat

My wifeís usual breakfast is a gram flour pancake topped with tahini and malt syrup. Iím not wild about the pancakes but the topping is absolutely incredible. I have it on toast sometimes.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Why the hell did the burg thread get locked?

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009

Hair Elf

Casu Marzu posted:

I was just wondering and could only assume that after the last picture posted it had no where to go but downhill from that heady height.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Someone realized people had just been posting warm sandwiches all along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

sorry

Casu Marzu posted:

I don't know, maybe my finger slipped last time I was on the thread. I reopened it.

«754 »