Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC

dino. posted:

When we would drive to Georgia from South Florida, we'd see these little stands on the side of the roads, with farmers selling their own peaches, boiled peanuts, and those gorgeous tomatoes. My dad would always pull over, buy a boatload of peaches, or boiled peanuts, or tomatoes, and let us eat some right then and there, while talking to the farmer for a bit. I remember biting into a ripe, fragrant peach, and having the thing explode in my mouth. The juice would splash the top, sides, and back of my whole mouth, even with a small bite, and a bit would run down my hand. I can remember those peaches to this day.

Never have I been able to stomach the peaches I've eaten outside of North Florida or Georgia. They're just nowhere near as good smelling or tasty. I feel you, SJury.

And then you grab another one and bite it without looking and chomp down on a stink bug :barf:

Sets one hell of an aversion in your head, and I'm still trying to get rid of it. I know you smell awesome and should taste good little peaches but I just can't stop thinking of the worst god drat taste and the vomiting for hours when I try to eat you. It's not you, it's me :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU