Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

efbfyb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I'm Bernardo irl.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I'm the toast (sorry Toast)

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
is GWS good again

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

rgocs posted:

I did a saffron and shrimp risotto tonight. I was adding the stock to the rice and mixing. As I tasted it I noticed it was getting close to the edge of saltiness, so I diluted the rest of my stock with some water (it was near the end) and the risotto came out perfect. That's my story about avoiding a plate of salt with rice.

Salt owns.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
beep

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
Fat on goat and fatoush.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
Simply Sara back from the graaaaave

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
Masaokis

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
hey where did your cheeseav go casuuu

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
Late reply but re: foodshows Jaques Pepin is super inspiring. Rick Bayless too but he's kind of a bug. Julia Child's stuff is all up on the tubes as well I think.

Oh yeah Eric Ripert is great and Ramsay's F Word was a cool and also good show as well.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Mar 27, 2019

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

yah like sort of weird and has strange affectations. still great books and shows though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I'm in there hi GWS discordigans vonneguts is my name on there