Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Been subscribing since 8. The easiest podcast to listen to consistently for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Bonus eps come with the season.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Scott Aukerman, always the best guest.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Goddam, PFT lookin sharp.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

So I did not like that season very much.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I think it's a combo of listener calls, which I have always hated going back to listening to my local morning radio show in high school, and gambling cutting into the inane banter, which is what I subscribe for.

E: /\/\/\ That too. /\/\/\

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Robert is the best character PFT has ever done.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Matt has become great on the in studio eps, but he's a loving ace at the live shows.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I liked his appearance this week, as well as his previous one!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Yeah I think matt has been consistently funny for a while now

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Michael Sheen is incredibly charming

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Nice of Jimmy to invite a goddamn witch on the show

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Pryor on Fire posted:

I know that you younger folks might have trouble believing this, but fag was a word used quite commonly and with many different meanings. In the 80s I had married lesbians call me, a straight man, a fag for wanting to see the Princess Bride when it first came out, and they did so without a shred of malice or irony. The term was often thrown around with meanings that had nothing to do with sexuality before it became an edgy insult again briefly before being ridden out of usage in the past few years. Don't lose your poo poo when someone still uses it, they're probably just old as gently caress and trust me you forget what is acceptable this week or not once you start getting up there. :)

Or maybe they are just a shithead Trump guy, lots of those crawling out of the woods too.

This is a bad excuse

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Maybe the most unexpected guest ever

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Well they made the new season logo a Hamilton/first pitch thing so now that they've made it part of the show Jimmy will completely lose interest in it soon just like Kojak

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I had a nightmare that Dan Nainan was on the show, but now I kind of want it to happen just to see how it would shake out.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

It's his loving piercing bird laugh for me

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Not Operator posted:

beneath them, comically.

Hahaha what?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Riptor posted:

no jimmy is good and trump is unbelievably bad

While true,

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

The show used to pride itself in being apolitical, mainly because they've always been self-admittedly clueless about politics. They're still just as clueless, but they stopped being aware of that.

This is also true.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

TBH I think they all have terrible taste in movies

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I haven't even started the new season plus I have like 4 eps from last season still. I feel like I could deal with either the Hamilton poo poo or the amateur hour politics but having both all the time is a slog.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

They're not

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Stumbling into How To Basic was pretty funny

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jimmy’s Mom died :(

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Juttman posted:

The discussion about this really made me teary-eyed during my commute this morning. I couldnt help but notice that he compared his mom dying to seeing Hamilton though.

that was pretty funny

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I was gonna ask, is the episode at all listenable?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

That is deeply embarrassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Like three years ago I would have been so excited to see Rob Reiner as a guest, but now I’m worried it’s gonna be non stop trump poo poo.