Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tendronai
May 7, 2008

My worst nightmare. It's a dream I have. I'm in a square cell, glass walls, just me and a little castle.
I completely forgot about APC baiting in this game. Now that you mentioned it though I remember relentlessly abusing the hell out of it.

I miss the AI having a giant weak spot that you could always exploit if a mission was too tough/you were too lazy to figure out how to do things on your own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

My worst nightmare. It's a dream I have. I'm in a square cell, glass walls, just me and a little castle.
Use Max and show off how bad he got nerfed in later games.

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

Gotta be Max, since you shouldn't be trying to lure enemies into your traps but rushing through theirs! :black101:

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

Who needs indirect units when you can use Max and just kill anything stupid enough to attack you?

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

A vote for Andy so Yellow Comet and Orange Star can officially determine who has the dumber CO.

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

Max because he needs every moment in the sun he can get before they start nerfing him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

KataraniSword posted:

Let's have a vote for Sami and Max, Freelance Soldiers.

I didn't really have an opinion until I saw this. Sami and Max.

• Locked thread