Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
My favourite thing about this game is that the campaign gets pretty much straight into it - there's no long tedious "tutorial phase" where they introduce new elements one-by-one unless you actually decide to go through the field training.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
It's interesting that the Yellow AA only has one barrel.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Insert name here posted:

Also the missiles all seem pretty reminiscent of the Roland Missile System, which can be strapped to various vehicles (I've seen tracked versions before).

All the missiles look like the exact same piece mounted on different vehicles, so this could be right.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
As far as I remember, cruiser-sub battles are basically decided by who attacks first. Subs still do a ton of damage to cruisers, so if you get the first shot in the cruiser's counterattack is pretty minimal.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Say, Grit ... did you just give me the toys you don't like and kept all your favourite ones for yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Adelheid Stark posted:

The time limit for perfect speed score on AC It's War! is six days. :unsmigghh:

The earliest you can get an infantry over to the enemy HQ is on day 4. So you can cap the HQ on day 5 and 6. And that's with that APC moving its full move every single day.

So I guess you ignore the poo poo on the bottom (or at most bait it to come at you over that bridge rather than around the top) while pushing through the top to the HQ?

• Locked thread