Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asator
Oct 21, 2010

Ahh, this game. If I could find my drat copy of it I'd have taken a crack at LPing it, but as it is I haven't played it in years and back then I sucked at the game. Never even beat Advance Campaign because, while I ended up using a guide for it eventually, I made the genius decision to stumble into Rivals.

I'd rather play the last mission of Days of Ruin again than AC Rivals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asator
Oct 21, 2010

AW Max was the best Max. We must use the best Max.

Asator
Oct 21, 2010

As much as I love pummeling things with Max, this mission's practically designed to make you realize you can't always use him. Going with Andy here too.

Asator
Oct 21, 2010

I've only ever managed to rout with Andy. Max's crippled indirects just don't cut it for taking down that navy. Andy for route, Max for capture.

Asator
Oct 21, 2010

Essentially. And given how final battle setups work, that was probably intentional.

Asator
Oct 21, 2010

Andy only. Not much of an Andy Times Two if there's only one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asator
Oct 21, 2010

Nap Patrol then Dunderhead.

Ahh, a lot of fun was had at Sturm's expense back when this was fairly new. I remember actually being disappointed at his AW2 design just because it was so much less absurd. But then AW2 gave us Adder and Lash, so it was okay.

• Locked thread