Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

Sami/Max

I like that combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

1) Nap Patrol
2) Dunderheads

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

Polybius91 posted:

Unrelated, but I'm kind of sad they got lazy with the spriting and just made Black Hole's units recolored versions of Orange Star's.

It kinda makes sense in this game though, because they're supposed to be masquerading as Orange Star in this game.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

DTaeKim posted:

Sturm's stats, as I mentioned before, are 130/80. With Meteor Strike active, it becomes 150/90. He gets an additional 10% offense bonus on top of the default 10/10 when a CO power is active. Frankly, 150% offense units kick absolute butt (ask Max for details).

He only get the normal 10% defense bonus? It honestly felt like a lot more from what we've seen in the LP.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

Well, that was a fun interlude. 50% buy price is just ridiculous.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

He really isn't balanced even at 1000G because he can just make units when and where you really aren't supposed to, and at such a steep discount. Most predeployed maps will still give you a few cities here and there so you can refuel and repair units.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

Nope. If I remember correctly, it's ground units only.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

I don't really know how Sensei could be broken on that particular predep map, due to the low number of cities. I mean, he does a SCOP and gets 4 mechs, whereas Hachi does a SCOP and gets Neotanks.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

If I remember correctly, the AI is really stupid when it comes to using Hachi, never actually using his SCOP to build anything at all, even if he uses the SCOP.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

Seems like you keep getting smoother at doing TFB each time.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

Congrats on beating normal campaign...

:gonk: That is a lot of big units.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

Oh wow, that robot is amazing. I wonder how far that artillery can shoot.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

I believe Mechs do more damage than infantry even with their rifles as well, but not by much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

FoolyCharged posted:

Are you suggesting that eagle bombers double attacking your army on their own without the need for spotter support is unfair?

Considering that you can't do that if you were in Eagle's position, probably yes.

• Locked thread