Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«257 »
Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

quote:

a beautiful N-frame that remains in mint condition since its restoration several years ago by Fordís Custom Firearms in Crystal River, FL.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at Dec 3, 2015 around 03:00

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

My shit-talking meta-posts about SomethingAwful are a more unpleasant form of uncontrolled ejaculation than the shiny new title image I earned for being a raging dick in the face of reasonableness.

Grimey Drawer

Please send me a custom revolver and 1 (one) box of cartridges.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007

this avatar is brought to you by the campaign to pay lowtax's medical bills since 1999
Keep the lights on in this dead gay forum

Hair Elf

I apologize for being an idiot and not reading the auction thoroughly

big_dilli
May 17, 2005

SpartanIV posted:

I apologize for being an idiot and not reading the auction thoroughly

I saw the same auction but was thinking very professional refinish. Half an hour of looking at pics I finally sent Sixgun a note asking if he thought it was too. 5 minutes after sending that note, I picked up on the Ford's restoration comment in the description. They do a drat good job.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Something simple- Savage Mark II FV-SR. I bought one for my Step Son for Christmas and now want my own. :-/ Also, the Ruger American in .22 is pretty tits. I know this is sacrilege, but a carbine Scorpion Evo would be awesome.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Except with an 18" barrel. I really wish they made the 18" in something other than the ugly stainless/black laminate combo.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

Butch Cassidy posted:

I want a friend to buy this:

http://cmore.com/CMCM1.html

In pink.

Drav posted:

Why is C-More making shotguns at all???

They were making the M26 MASS, this appears to be the same action except in a civilian configuration(18-inch barrel, stock).

Also it owns.

I eats my spinach
Jan 16, 2005

'sup gordon

Drav posted:

Why is C-More making shotguns at all???

http://www.cmorecomp.com/m26-mass-m1.html

it looks like they developed an M4 mounted door breeching shotgun where a left side-mounted CH actually makes sense, so you don't have to work a pump waaaay out there like with the original KAC masterkey or whatever. Then I'm assuming that since they had this action sitting around collecting dust, they turned it into a standalone gun that now made no sense given that a pump would be a way better idea in 99% of situations

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

https://www.forgottenweapons.com/am...ntal-smg-video/

rubbersoul
Oct 11, 2007
curse you mop toppers!

I just appreciate that before we had double stack box magazines you just attached more cylinders/magazines/whatevers together to get extra capacity and that we've come full circle back to it.

Mishaco
May 4, 2005

Honestly 2015 has been a good year for guns.
Most of what I wanted a year ago has come true.

Even picked up a true white whale gun of mine last month.

Evo3 and Bren SBRs rock too, though i'd still prefer a Bren carbine with a 16" barrel. Nice thing though, if CZ ever sells the 14" A2 barrel, I can swap it into my pistol and since its being SBR'd, i don't even have to stress over perm-attaching an FH.
So yeah really its all gravy.

And this year ends with the new Star Wars, so....great year for me.

Crowley
Mar 13, 2003

I guess I just have a thing for Henrys
and .22 lr
and pump actions

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Crowley posted:

brokentable.jpg

I guess I just have a thing for Henrys
and .22 lr
and pump actions

I guess you know how to have a good time

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

I have been searching around for a bolt action .458 Win Mag for a while. Winchester 70 maybe. I bought a Henry .45-70 a while ago and it seems like the logical progression.

Also is there a big bore thread? I didn't see one out to page 3.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Adiabatic posted:

I have been searching around for a bolt action .458 Win Mag for a while. Winchester 70 maybe. I bought a Henry .45-70 a while ago and it seems like the logical progression.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3715362

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Detroit

College Slice

A revolver chambered in 7.62x54r because I think it would be bitchin' and also hate my wrists.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Shima Honnou posted:

A revolver chambered in 7.62x54r because I think it would be bitchin' and also hate my wrists.

That'd be a bitchin Contender/Encore barrel too

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

DeesGrandpa posted:

That'd be a bitchin Contender/Encore barrel too

That would be a wildcat based on the case blown out to a straight tapered thumper with big heavy bullets.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Shima Honnou posted:

I want this now too, thanks.

ZebraBlade
Mar 26, 2010

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

Yuns recent post in the optics thread has reminded me just how much I want a nice Tangfolio.

drat that makes my pants tight.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

ZebraBlade posted:

Yuns recent post in the optics thread has reminded me just how much I want a nice Tangfolio.

drat that makes my pants tight.

I had a Witness Match in .45 It was pretty loving tits, but just didn't do enough for me to keep it. Trigger was beautiful, and it was soft shooting, but didn't do anything for me that my 1911 doesn't.

Yuns
Aug 19, 2000

There is an idea of a Yuns, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

I wanted a Sig P210-5LS and P210-8 that were on gunbroker but the auctions just ended.
-5LS final price: $25,580
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vi...?Item=527428232
-8 final price: $13,025
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vi...?Item=527429841
Way outside my price range.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

No guns, just an unlimited supply of 148gr .38SPL wadcutters.

gently caress I wanna blow more loads through my 52-2

e: so pretty

DeesGrandpa fucked around with this message at Dec 7, 2015 around 04:08

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Adiabatic posted:

Just ordered a CZ 550 in .458 Lott

rifles
Oct 8, 2007
is this thing working

http://www.jgsales.com/remington-ra...d.-p-86861.html

with some checkered walnut

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

"I'll take 'What is a Travesty of Taste' for $800, Alex."

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Pontoon boat and brace of 1" bore swivel guns. Few pounds of powder, case of shot, kettle grill, Yeti cooler full of assorted beer, another Yeti full of assorted sausages and pork chops, and recliner on-board.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

DeesGrandpa posted:

No guns, just an unlimited supply of 148gr .38SPL wadcutters.

gently caress I wanna blow more loads through my 52-2

e: so pretty

Oh my God.

I've always had a thing for wood grips on black guns.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

lol you can't stop at that.

It's a hand fitted .38SPL* 5 round automatic with an insane trigger.

I know the story of how it came to exist, but no idea why it does if that makes sense.

It loving rules though

*only 148gr mid-range flush fit wadcutters

right arm
Oct 29, 2011

you can single load weak rear end LRNs, but that isn't nearly as cool. I love mine now that I got my herretts. makes me want to get some rink grips for my pardini GT9 very very badly

Flatland Crusoe
Jan 12, 2011

Great White Hunter
Master Race

Let me explain why I'm better than you

The Benelli 828U is having it out with the Cabelas Beretta 686 exclusives with darker wood in my mind.

Also some variety of double barreled 410 since all the DNR areas within 2 hours of me ban rimfire rifle for squirrels.

Neither of these will happen soon because I ordered a Carbon 29er.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Oh my gently caress

It's apparently a 10-6 with beautiful grips, reblued, and a tritium front sight added.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Detroit

College Slice

DeesGrandpa posted:

Oh my gently caress

It's apparently a 10-6 with beautiful grips, reblued, and a tritium front sight added.

help i've started just cumming everywhere and it won't stop

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

I'm backflipping out of this thread before I sell my wife's car.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Ruger No. 1 RSI in 6.5x55mm and a 20 gauge Remington rolling block.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Here you go. Juicy Fruit. Happy?

.22 Magnum Chiappa Little Badger. Practical? Noooope. But I hear they induce giggling like children whenever one is fired.

Sixgun Strumpet
Feb 16, 2009

Heh, yeah, 'round here I call myself The Enabler. I suspect pretty much everyone wishes they could be me -- I'm kind of a big deal, you see.

https://www.joesalter.com/category/...et-Rifle-by-SIG

SadWhaleFamily
May 1, 2007

Basticle posted:

Ruger just released a 10-shot .22lr GP100

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sixgun Strumpet
Feb 16, 2009

Heh, yeah, 'round here I call myself The Enabler. I suspect pretty much everyone wishes they could be me -- I'm kind of a big deal, you see.

Eh, alert me when they get around to making a 5 shot gp100 in .41 magnum.

«257 »