Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Imperador do Brasil posted:

I love mine. I got it just before the pandemic went batshit insane and I hopped it up throughout last year.

I have 30 and the 22/45 is in the top five for sure.

Here’s mine

Yours looks great.

I added the Tandemkross charging handle ring to it recently and that is wonderful. Haven't thought about replacing the trigger since I like the stock one. I wanted the bronze colored one but they didn't have it in stock and I REALLY wanted it right then and there so I bought the blue one. My red dot is hilariously too big but it was on sale so I got it. I'm nervous about buying a new, smaller one because I have a really bad astigmatism and I don't know if it'll work. My current one is ok if I keep the light on a less bright setting.

If you have any other suggestions to make mine look even more like a space gun then I'm all ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

ProdigalSon posted:

CZ Shadow 2. But it is an unessential purchase, so I'll hold off for now.

If you want it, it's essential

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

Oof that lightened S2. New rules had to hurt in your wallet and soul. Buddy of mine had the same done to his just before they changed the weight limits.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

Oof that lightened S2. New rules had to hurt in your wallet and soul. Buddy of mine had the same done to his just before they changed the weight limits.

It's all slide lightening so it's useful either way, and with the brass grips it's still pretty beefy.

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man
410,757,864,530 SHELLS FIRED

I want a No. 4 Lee-Enfield in 7.62 NATO. Partly because Bloke on the Range has one and it looks cool, partly because I hate the tiny sights on my Ishapore.

pipebomb
May 12, 2001

Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?
It must be so boring.

Oh ffs Tandemkross.
https://www.tandemkross.com/the-kraken-aluminum-lower-for-the-ruger-mark-iv-2245.html

Now I can just get a plain jane black Mark IV and have it look badass. Gold barrel, gold trigger - get some gold plates and that would look great.

But, also gently caress that name, seriously.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

pipebomb posted:

Oh ffs Tandemkross.
https://www.tandemkross.com/the-kraken-aluminum-lower-for-the-ruger-mark-iv-2245.html

Now I can just get a plain jane black Mark IV and have it look badass. Gold barrel, gold trigger - get some gold plates and that would look great.

But, also gently caress that name, seriously.

I like the name, actually. Sure, it sounds crazy, but that's OK because it has a lot to prove.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

tarlibone posted:

I like the name, actually. Sure, it sounds crazy, but that's OK because it has a lot to prove.

I think it has more to do with that Sidney Powell Trump lawyer. She supposedly had this (literally insane) information dump that was going to prove Trump had the election stolen from him, including firefights over computer hard drives in Germany. She is currently getting sued into oblivion by Dominion Voting Systems.

The Qanon's called her magical information dump, "The Kraken."

pipebomb
May 12, 2001

It must be so boring.

Is this ‘gunsplaining’?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

pipebomb posted:

Is this ‘gunsplaining’?

Give me a minute.

:puts on reading glasses and rustles through piles of scribbled notes:

I'm gonna say, "Definitely Maybe?"

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Captain Log posted:

I think it has more to do with that Sidney Powell Trump lawyer. She supposedly had this (literally insane) information dump that was going to prove Trump had the election stolen from him, including firefights over computer hard drives in Germany. She is currently getting sued into oblivion by Dominion Voting Systems.

The Qanon's called her magical information dump, "The Kraken."

... so what you're saying, in essence, is that--and I just want to make sure I get it--this Sydney Powell person said things in public and in court filings that sounded crazy, and that substantial evidence, which to this day has yet to be provided, would be required to prove her right?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

tarlibone posted:

... so what you're saying, in essence, is that--and I just want to make sure I get it--this Sydney Powell person said things in public and in court filings that sounded crazy, and that substantial evidence, which to this day has yet to be provided, would be required to prove her right?

My team of crack lawyers has advised me to give you this as a response -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4g1F_myyW4

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Ha. Birbs.

Little known fact: swipe-typing on a phone keyboard gives odd results with nonsense words. Trying to get "birbs" yielded the following results:
  • bitterness
  • Borba
  • births

Forum Hussy
Feb 8, 2005

I want an obnoxiously long 10mm, but not enough to pay gunbroker prices. I’ll settle for a G20 if I can find one.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

All these loving April Fools posts from manufacturers saying “haha joke’s on you we’re not gonna make this really cool product!” are pissing me off. Half-expected HK to post that they’re bringing back the P7.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010

Dang dicknose don't tuck that money under your eyelids!

Pillbug

Phanatic posted:

All these loving April Fools posts from manufacturers saying “haha joke’s on you we’re not gonna make this really cool product!” are pissing me off. Half-expected HK to post that they’re bringing back the P7.

Would.

Right now I’m trying real hard to not put my whole gun budget for the year towards an Accuracy International AXMC. Having one rifle for .308/.338/.300 is super tempting and would totally stop my constant flip flopping between which long range rifle I want but, you know. Whole 2021 gun budget on one rifle.

Nomyth
Mar 15, 2013

And if a Nyto get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot

Phanatic posted:

Missed opportunity here, Beretta should have announced (for civilians) the NSGW competition bullpup they're developing with General Dynamics

poeticoddity
Jan 14, 2007
"How nice - to feel nothing and still get full credit for being alive." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr. - Slaughterhouse Five

A back in stock notification from gun.deals popped for the 24" Beretta 1301 Comp Pro.
I'd say that "I'm pumped" but the entire reason for getting a buy-once-cry-once semi-auto shotgun is to upgrade from my current pump.

Now to start looking for accessories.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

poeticoddity posted:

A back in stock notification from gun.deals popped

Yeah, I think we're rounding the corner. I'm also starting to see more things on my watchlist come in stock lately, but prices are still too high.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

I want a 1911 in 22 LR.

Not for me.

Mrs. T needs to become my 22 buddy. We're all kinds of buddies, but she hasn't enjoyed the mindless fun of the 22. She's all practical: polymer pistols, AR-15, and for fun, 1911s. I'm revolver and lever gun and 22. And I think we can meet in the middle on 22. (We meet in the middle on a few other things, so I have a good sense for this kind of thing.)

A couple months ago, I saw one at Farm & Home. Now... nope. And the ATI one won't work because Zinc Alloy.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

I have a .22 1911, its great.

I got the Walther/Colt RAILGUN model. Got it for $315 on Gunbroker.

https://waltherarms.com/colt-1911-rail-gun/

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

Forum Hussy posted:

I want an obnoxiously long 10mm, but not enough to pay gunbroker prices. I’ll settle for a G20 if I can find one.

Might I suggest this g20 / lone wolf abortion combo? Picked up on GB a few years back for $500 with 3 barrels and a red dot.

Factory, 40 conversion and extended ported 10mm barrel.

I even assembled a whole playset.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Turnbull does Buckmarks now, if you want to be fancy.

https://www.turnbullrestoration.com...er&orderby=date

Forum Hussy
Feb 8, 2005

Forum Hussy posted:

my turn in the barrel posted:

Might I suggest this g20 / lone wolf abortion combo? Picked up on GB a few years back for $500 with 3 barrels and a red dot.

Factory, 40 conversion and extended ported 10mm barrel.

I even assembled a whole playset.

Too late

time to get real familiar with the reloading thread!

Forum Hussy fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Apr 3, 2021

Ophidian
Jan 12, 2005

Woo WOO, Look a Parrot...
LOOK AT IT!

ONE OF US ONE OF US.

AKZ
Nov 4, 2009

Chonky glock crew approves

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Wifi Toilet posted:

Yeah, I think we're rounding the corner. I'm also starting to see more things on my watchlist come in stock lately, but prices are still too high.

The Ruger Mark IV Lite is very much worth the $500.

blue buddy....

ONE OF US ONE OF US.

edit: sorry I just love posting that pic, it's so beautiful. Also, thank you Captain Log for sending me the little red guy.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

I'll have to shoot one of the Lites some time, if I can find someone locally who wants to go shooting.

I love my heavy barrel.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

blue buddy....

ONE OF US ONE OF US.

edit: sorry I just love posting that pic, it's so beautiful. Also, thank you Captain Log for sending me the little red guy.

pipebomb
May 12, 2001

It must be so boring.

Wrong thread fuckmestupid goddamnit how do you delete an attachment ohmygawd

Only registered members can see post attachments!

pipebomb fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Apr 3, 2021

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

pipebomb posted:

Wrong thread fuckmestupid goddamnit how do you delete an attachment ohmygawd

That seems a bit spendy even with the prices of ammo today.

I can’t wait to take my 57 to the range. I only have about 500 rounds so I’ll just practice a little.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

This Pancor Jackhammer up for auction later this month. One of only 3 made.

I want this ridiculous video-game full-auto shotgun.

Nomyth
Mar 15, 2013

And if a Nyto get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot

Trillhouse posted:

This Pancor Jackhammer up for auction later this month. One of only 3 made.

I want this ridiculous video-game full-auto shotgun.

Ah yes, the best rimmed cartridge, ideal for revolvers: 12-gauge

While we're at it, this one, too: http://six12.com/

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Pennywise the Frown posted:

blue buddy....

ONE OF US ONE OF US.

Also shown: Captain Log

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Kesper North posted:

Also shown: Captain Log

lol a goon in GBS sent me that. I don't know what it is really, but it's a very nicely produced piece of stained wood that he made and I was grateful.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

RUGERS?!?!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Yours is WAY cooler though.

Mambo No. 5
Feb 24, 2009

Admiral Parry "Terror" Sornis,
Dead Birds Society

I just want all my bits to ship so I can build the gun I wamt this instant, since I already paid for it.

Seamonster
Apr 30, 2007

IMMER SIEGREICH

Mambo No. 5 posted:

I just want all my bits to ship so I can build the gun I wamt this instant, since I already paid for it.

yeh, I just want my tax stamps so I can take posession of my suppressors this instant, since I already paid for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poeticoddity
Jan 14, 2007
"How nice - to feel nothing and still get full credit for being alive." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr. - Slaughterhouse Five

I want my shiny new shotgun to stop being "in transit" in Memphis on FedEx's tracking info.