Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Pennywise the Frown posted:

lol a goon in GBS sent me that. I don't know what it is really, but it's a very nicely produced piece of stained wood that he made and I was grateful.

Pretty sure it's to prop up a leaning stack of books in an artful way, but it's a lovely piece of decor in general - I ain't knockin' it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Look pal, I just loving want the NPM M1 Carbine I won at auction with its 3 "high cap" OEM 15 round mags that are NY legal only because they are "antiques with an antique rifle to be owned by a licensed collector" but it can't be shipped straight to me because NY doesn't allow direct shipment to my C&R license (yes I confirmed that with the state police three times) and my FFL is super backed up doing all the transfers for like a three county radius because almost everyone else shut down since the SAFE act

And then I just wanna like drive it past the old NPM location (since demolished), dunk it in the Erie Canal, dump a few Genny Creams on it and jam a garbage plate in the action because holy poo poo Rochester needs its baby 30 cal child back.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Kesper North posted:

Pretty sure it's to prop up a leaning stack of books in an artful way, but it's a lovely piece of decor in general - I ain't knockin' it

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

I'm jealous of your inbound NPM M1. I really want a Rockola as well. Never even shot either of the ones I already have but I love the drat things anyway.