Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«257 »
QuarkMartial
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Glock 26.

Will post a pic in a bit - my mouse just died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Nap Ghost

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

Goofy revolvers fall into that category of poo poo I'll probably never be able to justify buying but drat if it ain't fun thinking about 'em.

You could buy a modernized one...
http://www.cabelas.com/pistols-lemat-revolver.shtml

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

You could buy a modernized one...
http://www.cabelas.com/pistols-lemat-revolver.shtml

I know about the modernized ones, I also know they're the better part of $1K without even getting into all the BP setup you'd need, for something that's basically good for popping off ten rounds an hour at the range and nothing else. Again, fun to think about.

Tubgirl Cosplay fucked around with this message at Feb 17, 2012 around 01:49

Gray Stormy
Dec 19, 2006

I want a boat

Also Ive been borderline obsessed with this since handling IR35s PPC.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"

Grimey Drawer

I want a Martini Cadet. Or rather, the action of one. The original chambering, .310Cadet, is pretty lame and hard to load for. The actions make perfect single shot .357mag or .22 Hornets.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

Right this instant?

Only because the AK thread talked about tactilol AKs a few pages ago.

Hentai Tentacle Demon
Apr 11, 2002

Spacy Spicy Love

M1 Garand, just needs a nice darkening from some oil and hnnnnngh

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Boring gun? Nothing doing, son. I want one.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?

gently caress

because Gray Stormy posted it and reminded me of my insatiable, forbidden love for this super loving dumb gun that looks ridiculous and is mad impractical. But it feels so goooood.

Gray Stormy
Dec 19, 2006

Carbohydrates posted:

gently caress

because Gray Stormy posted it and reminded me of my insatiable, forbidden love for this super loving dumb gun that looks ridiculous and is mad impractical. But it feels so goooood.

Ive never shot one, handled one, or actually seen one in person. I just KNOW I would enjoy shooting it though.

Carbohydrates...lets go boating.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

I just have an unshakeable mental picture of unscrewing the plastic shell on that thing and finding, like, a 10/22 inside.

Proper guns should have lots of workin's and metal bits all over the outside so you can tell that they shoot

Tubgirl Cosplay fucked around with this message at Feb 17, 2012 around 03:22

Teh Hats
Jan 31, 2006

You got awesome on my suit.

--

Teh Hats fucked around with this message at Mar 30, 2016 around 11:27

Gray Stormy
Dec 19, 2006

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

I just have an unshakeable mental picture of unscrewing the plastic shell on that thing and finding, like, a 10/22 inside.

Proper guns should have lots of workin's and metal bits all over the outside so you can tell that they shoot

Ill bedazzle mine after I give it a sweet paint job. That should make it good and metal-looking.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

One of these days, I'm going to impulse-buy one. I'd really like a LeMat, but $900 is too much for a BP revolver. If someone made a modernized .357/.410 version, I'd be all over that poo poo.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

Carbohydrates posted:

gently caress

just make sure it's not your home defense gun whenever there's a drive-by...

Gray Stormy
Dec 19, 2006

dakana posted:

just make sure it's not your home defense gun whenever there's a drive-by...

Hahahahaha that was a great time

QuarkMartial
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

QuarkMartial posted:

Glock 26.

Will post a pic in a bit - my mouse just died.

Babby Glocks:

Flanker
Sep 10, 2002

OPERATORS GONNA OPERATE
After a good night's sleep

Carbohydrates posted:

SCAR thread

I saw the thread title and blurted out 'SCAR!' to nobody.

Gray Stormy
Dec 19, 2006

Flanker posted:

I saw the thread title and blurted out 'SCAR!' to nobody.

I heard you.

Flanker
Sep 10, 2002

OPERATORS GONNA OPERATE
After a good night's sleep

Gray Stormy posted:

I heard you.

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

This. I want this right now.

cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

$12000

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I must be broken, nothing immediately came to mind. I'm pretty happy with my collection at the moment.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

The Rat posted:

I must be broken, nothing immediately came to mind. I'm pretty happy with my collection at the moment.
200% broken.

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.

This is all. It's so simple. Yet I can't bring myself to think anything over 2007 dollars is reasonable.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

"Victory..."

Lipstick Apathy

Now that the third revision has sorted out some of the earlier issues, I should own one of these by month's end. Mossberg 930 SPX (non-PG)

C2C - 2.0 fucked around with this message at Feb 17, 2012 around 22:24

cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

Not Nipsy Russell posted:

This is all. It's so simple. Yet I can't bring myself to think anything over 2007 dollars is reasonable.

I'll let you know in a couple of weeks

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Not Nipsy Russell posted:

I want a new M1 carbine right not so I can mount a RMR and TLR-1. I would then shoot it until I die with a poo poo-eating grin on my face.

Runner-up and about to be ordered:

CZ 550 FS in 6.5x55mm

Sandbagger SA
Aug 12, 2003

Giant Thighs.
Painted Threads.
Just Off the Highway.

chomper
Aug 16, 2007

Los Bastardos

Oh how I want theeee.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Sorry for the poor quality, but this:

esoterra
Jun 8, 2010

At first I was like "Oh, this thread is silly because the obviously the obvious answer to the thread title's question is ALL of the guns, all of them." But, then I stumbled upon this beauty.

This is the gun I want right now, and will want, forever and ever.

Flatland Crusoe
Jan 12, 2011

Great White Hunter
Master Race

Let me explain why I'm better than you

Just a touch of class up in here, if only I could stop buying cheap guns and save up for the awesomeness.

So many years, just do it already!

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Shaddak posted:

Sorry for the poor quality, but this:

Too easy.

agadhahab
Feb 4, 2009

Remington XP-100 in .221 fireball

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

686. I blame Gtab. With love.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Clapping Larry

Ruger Mark III pistol, blued finish. I want one for target shooting and because I think it would be sufficiently non-intimidating to get the wife to have a go at the range. But the and money needed to get a pistol license here in Australia puts me off.

ZenMastaT
Apr 4, 2005

I dun shot my dick off

Sixgun Strumpet posted:

What gun do you have on your mind, right now?

Post a picture of it, maybe a description. Every time you want another gun, post another picture.

This isn't about guns on your hit list. This is about sitting at work with nothing to do, looking up guns and thinking; "I really want this". Don't post all the guns you want, just the one at this exact instant.

I'll start with a Mike Krause .32acp Baby Luger.

I've actually met Mike Krause! He has a gun shop in San Mateo, CA called Krausewerk although I've not seen any of his famous custom built Lugers there. I've bought at least 5 guns from the place though, all milsurp rifles.

That said I would love to get something more pedestrian like a commercial built DWM Luger in 9mm like this:

Edit: Flatland Crusoe what kind of O/U is that?

ZenMastaT fucked around with this message at Feb 17, 2012 around 09:19

SadWhaleFamily
May 1, 2007

Bummey posted:

This. I want this right now.

Oh goddamn, yes.

chomper posted:

Oh how I want theeee.

OH GODDAMMIT YES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insane Totoro