Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Oliver Madly
Aug 17, 2008

I wanted a Ruger PC9 because I like pistol caliber carbines because I'm dumb. My Marlin Camp .45 has been a pain in the rear end and I wanted something better in a cheaper caliber. Lo and behold, while I was out making the rounds of the usual gun shops, I ran across a used one. I guess I still want it since I put it on layaway, but at least it will eventually be mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oliver Madly
Aug 17, 2008

TheMurdererNxtDoor posted:

where did you find a Camp 45? I've been looking for one for a while just to have and I can't find any.

In a gun store in Birmingham, AL, about three years ago. The place I picked up the PC9 also had a Camp 9, but my experience with the .45 has driven me away from the series.