Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Any cheap 7.62x39 AK.

gently caress CT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

I want what gtab just posted

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

So it's like a stupid looking MarlinPapoose?

fakeedit: does it float?

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Mostly because there's one near me dirt cheap.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

I won't have my pistol permit till summer at the earliest. I'm honestly considering just putting it on layaway till then.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vi...?Item=325506449

Baikal 221 in 45-70.

I didn't know how much I needed to shoot something with two barrels of 45-70 until RIGHT NOW

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

An M1 Carbine I banked on a C&R exemption for the CT ban and lost. My ARs are of little consolation.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

MoraleHazard posted:

With the new changes to law in CT requiring 10 rounders when carrying I'm looking into getting a single-stack carry pistol. Not sure what kind though. Any suggestions?

You want a 9mm Walther PPS. Don't fight it.

In fact, drive yourself to NGX RIGHT NOW and they should have at least one left.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Uh can we just remind ourselves that AKS74Us and super shorties are forever ballin on nigh biblical levels, so keeping one in your truck is also cool, even though it will never be used. gently caress it, do it up. Can't forever live in fear that some rear end in a top hat is gonna break into your POS ride

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Plenty of people keep guns in their cars, occasionally they get stolen (just like in houses and apartments), and the bad guy is still the thief, not the guy who got his poo poo jacked. I'm going to guess that by being a TFR poster with money to buy NFA toys for shits and giggles he's not living in an area with a super high risk of the ghost of easy e boosting his alpine.

This whole line of reasoning is weird for me, he's not leaving a gun in the yard for people to find, he's keeping something in a locked vehicle with plenty of ways to further secure it. It's not at hugely elevated risk, it's not illegal or even immoral. I have no desire to do it myself, but gently caress it man. People gonna do what people gonna do, and in this case people gonna put gats in trucks for fun

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Also awesome, provided it's done as one of those DOE guns

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

http://smith-wessonforum.com/s-w-ha...-44-magnum.html

This, so, so hard.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Dat engraving tho

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

I bought one for...$220? It was pretty cool and all, but I bought it in December. Fiddling with the single shot loading and ejection killed it for me. I maintain if I bought it during the summer I'd still own one.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

The concept of a king reflector sights is A+++ #1 good poo poo. I really reaaaally wish i had that poo poo.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

I imagine you as a hoarder, empty Ramen and S&W boxes piled into a terrible maze leading to your mattress, no box spring, on the floor in the one "clean" area, cleaning patches blurring with jack rags ending at an old cabinet, the sort one would expect find filled commemorative Nascar plates and Hummels, filled with S&W treasures.

Basically what I'm saying is, put me in your will and I'll make sure your cats don't eat you.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

I don't often get to post twice off the same ctrl c, but here we go

(do it)

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

I just want the one true 9mm SBR

Someday :Sigh:

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

I want a 60 pro for sweet 3 inch tritium J frame goodness.

Or a 52/952

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Doctor Grape Ape posted:

Ingram Mac-10... po-surp.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vi...?Item=446420106

The thought of that in the hands of a cop is just about the scariest thing I can imagine.

Fuuuck yes.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

God those are so ugly. Not like this little guy:

http://www.armslist.com/posts/36494...ous-collectors-

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Sixgun Strumpet posted:

Hah, nice sights. I think you could stir up the ccw thread a bit with that

Yeah no kidding. I have no idea how CCW thread v1 went so well for so long while the current one is such a shitshow.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Wait, do you actually loving have one?

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

This bad boy.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vi...?Item=451786917

I want that little guy.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vi...?Item=453620434

So very, very much

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

I'm a simple man with simple pleasures really

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Sixgun Strumpet posted:

I already called dibs on that one. Sorry. Dibs is a law.

Bro my bid limit is $600 don't bid me up!!!!

I'd love nothing more than to see that get a home in TFR. I know it will go for many many many thousands of dollars, but I reaaaally hope you snag it. And then I also hope that having reached the pinnacle of neat old revolver collecting you stick with it and don't g43 yourself out of this place. Never stop.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

It would rule so hard if they just made one of these using their 9mm LCR as the base.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Holy poo poo those 1911 grips

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

I just found out I wanted one

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

I want a 60 Pro to replace the cracked 642

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

a CZ75 compact. There's one local for a very nice price that I can't jump on because I got loving laid off. Months on these groups of poo poo deals, I finally see good ones and I can't jump on it

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Poor little guy

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Do it, unless the 10mm is something totally rad like a delta elite or bren ten (I wish)

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

God I'm so erect. Pretend I posted the "Desire to Know More Intensifies" .gif.

e: love my Alox

e: Also want one of those surplus 228s

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

That's seriously neat that it's marked and there's so much info available on the officer who purchased it. Last mil-surp gun I saw that really made me take note like this was that unit-marked Luger a goon picked up that was traced back to an MG section at Verdun. Documented history (or close to it) is really loving neat.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Oh my. What's the 9mm equiv of that?

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Is the model 41 trigger as nice as the 52?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Probably like King Nazi

Woah

«4 »